When you cannot be arsed to adult !!

Don't want to adult today !!

I’m with you on this one. Haven’t wanted to adult for a good few weeks now. Bring on annual leave!

I canno wait for my holiday !! I am lucky that my OH does most of the adulting !! She is a lot older

My husband hasn’t learnt how to adult yet 😂😂

She is 52 and I m 25 so to be fair she kinda expected it!!

She is also in a much higher paid job with much more responsibility , guess I m quite immature in a lot of ways

Hence the sore bottom !!

I get to be a child soon. Going to an abdl nursery in September.

Hubby is the higher paid here at the moment. I would be if I’d gone into my faculty but the children couldn’t cope (and neither would he!) Enjoy your youth whilst you can! I had my first child at 17 so my youth was short lived 😂

I will make the most of it, I realise how lucky I am not having to worry about the bills, organising stuff , I m kinda useless at adulting lol. I just have chores to do and it's nice and simple !!

Guy14357 wrote:

This may be an intrusive question, but what happens when you need a poop? How far does the diaper element of it go?

I have heard about "adult schoolS" but not nurserys

Ha maybe I should do the chores more often

Ian Chimp wrote:

Guy14357 wrote:

This may be an intrusive question, but what happens when you need a poop? How far does the diaper element of it go?

You go as far as your comfortable with. The mummy there changes anything from wet to messed nappies. If you need to poop you poop.

for me I don’t think I’ll be going that far. have to see how it goes first.

Sorebilly wrote:

I have heard about "adult schoolS" but not nurserys

There’s not many out there but there’s loads in the USA but I found one right near me, also saw one in Essex and one somewhere in Scotland

Guy14357 wrote:

You go as far as your comfortable with. The mummy there changes anything from wet to messed nappies. If you need to poop you poop.

for me I don’t think I’ll be going that far. have to see how it goes first.

Well, there you go. 🙂 That's genuinely interesting to know. Hopefully you'll tell us a bit more about your time there after you've scoped it out.

Ha my oh chummy mummy smacks my bum and sends me to bed when I don t adult so I don't need to go anywhere

I have many days where I can't be arsed to adult. Having kids though I don't get much of a choice in the matter.

Guess I m lucky I have someone to adult for me

K&c30’s I completely empathise!