Where are you actually supposed to have sex? Broke college students asking

Hey everyone!

I need your help finding a place that’s okay to get intimate in. I’m super curious in hearing new ideas and recommendations from your experience. Feel free to share the good and bad stories from your experiences from the times you had to try and find a spot to do it.

The issue isn’t having a good time it’s just finding a place to do it without getting caught!

I know I’m not the only person that doesn’t a house lol.
Please help!
Any advice is great advice.

Share share share!

3 Likes

Well you know your living arrangements and surroundings better than us…

The lecture theatre when everyone had left was always good but i guess there’s security cameras everywhere today

1 Like

Budget hotel, house sit for a friend.

1 Like

As with most young couples you have to be inventive. Parents house when they’re out/at work, car, budget hotel, outdoors in a secluded spot depending on the weather, halls of residence/digs if you’re T uni.

2 Likes

You have a bed (all be squeaking if it is anything the University beds I have slept on), so just squeak away and have fun).

My 1st year was in mixed flats, the girls on the middle floor, the girl directly above me was squeaking from Fresher’s week.

A few years later I was dating someone in the same flats so again, everyone knew when I was visiting.

Just one of those deals, as long as it is safe sex with consenting adults, squeak away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whilst the warm weather prevails, a blanket and a secluded woodland space would appear to be a viable option. Under the stars would be romantic, just make sure that they are stars and that you are not under the flight path of the local airport. :rofl:

1 Like

Great weather to pitch up a tent somewhere out of the way
:wink:

2 Likes

Tent like @teacake says, sand dunes, beach, secluded woods, river banks… Secret secluded alleyways, cupboards… Use you imagination.

1 Like

Hmmm your bedroom or their place?

Cupboards :rofl::rofl:

When living with parents when I was younger a car or secluded outdoor places.

If you’re at Uni, you should be all good as you’ll have a room and a squeaky bed to take full advantage of.

Well sometimes cupboards are large… Walk in ones at work etc :rofl::joy:

Look at Boris Becker he managed it in a broom cupboard made a child and the “5 second romp” cost him £20m

:pregnant_woman::breast_feeding::man_facepalming:

Play some Billy Jo Spears for inspiration

When young and living at home you did it anywhere you could. In the car, outside in a secluded spot, when parents had gone to bed. Randy as hell so it didn’t matter

what are your living arrangements? as a youngun sneaking around, all sorts of arrangements were made; use a friends place because their house was empty, barracading the living room door when mum had gone to bed, cars, bathrooms…basically anywhere we could sneak out of sight even if all our mates knew exactly what we were up to, everyone was in the same boat

2 Likes