Where are you old timers?

It's nice to meet on-line friends, new or the seasoned ones. As I said that's about all. Friends come and go since there's no depths in on-line relationship. Nevertheless all are very friendly.

Guess I'd be an old timer(here), people change over time various commitments can reduce their time here but we do still pop back now and then

MsR wrote:

......I notice there is a function to 'add frineds' but I've never used it - what is it for? Does that offer a space for more of a conversation?

To me it's a useless function cos we cannot chat in private and we will never meet. So I really don't even bother now.

Noticed that my post had been blocked again. Message received, your request has been blocked.

Think i'm an old timer, been around for ages. Still drop by but don't post as much these days.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Guess I'd be an old timer(here), people change over time various commitments can reduce their time here but we do still pop back now and then

Yes, I remember you.

I post in patches I guess, really depends on whether or not I've got anything constructive to contribute and the time to post it. Most of the time its a 5min catch up on new posts and then maybe longer a few times a week.

When I saw your title, wasn't sure if you were referring to physical age (i.e. where are all the 60 folks :))

About 2 years on/off for me, just a toddler looking at the joining date of some

Senator wrote:

I post in patches I guess, really depends on whether or not I've got anything constructive to contribute and the time to post it. Most of the time its a 5min catch up on new posts and then maybe longer a few times a week.

When I saw your title, wasn't sure if you were referring to physical age (i.e. where are all the 60 folks :))

About 2 years on/off for me, just a toddler looking at the joining date of some

I'm referring to those regulars (not physical age) whom we posted and chatted often in the past like 2 years ago.

4uonly do u use Other social media

AWB1955 wrote:

4uonly do u use Other social media

Yes, Facebook but can't reveal the account. LH forbids meeting up outside LH forum. Squirm around LH Facebook and you might find me. Having said that, this post may be marked again for deletion by moderators.

Same as what a few others have said. I'm here regularly but I don't post unless I can input anything. If I feel I have nothing to offer to the conversation I leave again

Hi All, only been on here for about 12mths. I like to keep keep an eye on the threads and post occasionally. Always happy to chat๐Ÿ˜€

Bigiain wrote:

Same as what a few others have said. I'm here regularly but I don't post unless I can input anything. If I feel I have nothing to offer to the conversation I leave again

Same for a while. Retired from my medical profession a month ago. So have been traveling and enjoying myself. Have some time recently and thought if there are changes seen at LH forum and the way it moderates I will contribute in any way I can. English language is not my native so I get easily misunderstood and my posts were deleted rudely. Hope I will stay a little longer but I miss the old timers.

Hi 4uonly thanks for the reply will have a squrim around after I had a squirm around with other things

Hello from me . Yes , I come here to get ideas and hear short stories and get ideas . Due to having been stalked in the past , I use no main stream forums . So this is my only outlet to talk about sex and post modest pictures . So at the same time this forum is very restriced , at least it is a fairly safe place for me . I am here quite often , welcome back .

What about a kik group?

A lot of the "old timers" lurk for want of a better word. We see the same threads over and over again and after a certain amount of time you feel like you're just giving the same advice repeatedly. So some of us tend to only post when we see something new or something that we can actually give a viable input on that hasn't already been answered a thousand times .. ie. squirting, how do you store toys,which is the best toy etc. When a simple forum search will reveal hundreds of well written and informative answers on the subjects.

The ebb and flow of a fourms like this is only natural too. Some come and go, some stick around but post less and others stay for a while then disappear never to be seen again.

I've lost count of the people I remember from over the years, the forums were a lot more active when I joined and there was a more continuous bunch of people that posted regularly but real life happens. Some of them still post now and then and it's always nice to see them pop up but it's just as nice to see new people join in too.

PT x

MsR wrote:

I notice there is a function to 'add frineds' but I've never used it - what is it for? Does that offer a space for more of a conversation?

We used to be able to direct chat with other members in private conversation but it was abused a lot by creeps and pervs and LH found it very hard to moderate so it was removed.

It also used to be used to help you find your friends to easily send them gifts but that function had to be removed too due to legal data protection reasons.

Now it serves as an easy way to follow someone whos review style you like and you can quickly see their reviews or photos.

PurringTiger wrote:

A lot of the "old timers" lurk for want of a better word. We see the same threads over and over again and after a certain amount of time you feel like you're just giving the same advice repeatedly. So some of us tend to only post when we see something new or something that we can actually give a viable input on that hasn't already been answered a thousand times .. ie. squirting, how do you store toys,which is the best toy etc. When a simple forum search will reveal hundreds of well written and informative answers on the subjects.

The ebb and flow of a fourms like this is only natural too. Some come and go, some stick around but post less and others stay for a while then disappear never to be seen again.

I've lost count of the people I remember from over the years, the forums were a lot more active when I joined and there was a more continuous bunch of people that posted regularly but real life happens. Some of them still post now and then and it's always nice to see them pop up but it's just as nice to see new people join in too.

PT x

Ever since I participated in this forum I don't get to see many of those functions you mentioned. With due respect you must be a really old timer. I been active lately but will not be long cos I will be busy with my research again. However like many do, I will pop in here once in a while.

Happycouple1977 wrote:

What about a kik group?

That will be lovely and we can laugh together as we chat. Unfortunately this is not possible beyond this forum. Many times I wondered to myself, shall I just say goodbye.