Where are you old timers?

A year ago I was actively posting in this forum and there were a handful of forum friends we chatted here. I stopped and I'm back for almost a week butI don't seems to see them anymore. Where are you people?

I’m fairly new to the forum but hello anyway

Happycouple1977 wrote:

I’m fairly new to the forum but hello anyway

Oh! Hi. Happy chatting.

How are you?

I’ve only been on around 8 months I think and I’ve started noticing quite a bit of change, not as much conversations as there used to be and a lot of new people which is nice but some of the people who where on here a lot seem to of disappeared or visit the forums only now and again, I still enjoy chatting on here though

Happycouple1977 wrote:

How are you?

I'm fine my dear. Thanks for asking. How about you?

Not bad, enjoying a day off. What you up to? Hello D&E

D&E wrote:

I’ve only been on around 8 months I think and I’ve started noticing quite a bit of change, not as much conversations as there used to be and a lot of new people which is nice but some of the people who where on here a lot seem to of disappeared or visit the forums only now and again, I still enjoy chatting on here though

That's the area of weakness in this forum. The rules forbid contacts. So we can't reach out to one another for support. Sometimes personal issues may not be convenient to share them at the forum.

Yes that is the downside of here. Sometimes you want a chat in private and don’t won’t the world to know about your problems

4Uonly wrote:

D&E wrote:

That's the area of weakness in this forum. The rules forbid contacts. So we can't reach out to one another for support. Sometimes personal issues may not be convenient to share them at the forum.

Totally agree, I don’t think private conversations would necessarily be a bad thing as long as all rules were followed and it didn’t become a hook up site, I understand why LH don’t tho as it would be a nightmare to moderate

Hi! Don't remember if we ever chatted but I definitely would have been here when you were here before. People don't seem to be sticking around as long as they did so there isn't much connection being built, I see a lot of people post an introduction and the are not seen again. Not sure why that is. Old faces do pop up occasionally, I guess I count as an old timer now? I'm here every day checking in but not always posting.

AmyA wrote:

Hi! Don't remember if we ever chatted but I definitely would have been here when you were here before. People don't seem to be sticking around as long as they did so there isn't much connection being built, I see a lot of people post an introduction and the are not seen again. Not sure why that is. Old faces do pop up occasionally, I guess I count as an old timer now? I'm here every day checking in but not always posting.

Newbies are always coming and LH is proactive with new customers with all the promotion and discount. Newbies are excellent coming with new ideas. But honestly I'm seeing mostly all the old threads.

AmyA wrote:

We have not. Without the depths in friendships it's difficult to stick around long. Coupled with all the moderations I felt under controlled. So I give up a year ago. Forum is just my past time, and if I can help in my medical profession I try to chip in. Many times being too enthusiastic I got carried away. So I don't know if I will stick around long. Also have not been buying from LH for a year.

Hi 4uonly welcom glad to chat as i am home most days

AWB1955 wrote:

Hi 4uonly welcom glad to chat as i am home most days

Although I would love to chat, and actually I always love to but I think this is a forum and not ideal for chatting. LH may once again delete my posts like the past. Wrong platform.

AmyA wrote:

I do as you do. I check in to see if there is any threads I can learn from or comment on. And on occasion I sometimes post on the games threads but don't do it daily as don't want to bore people with my presence x

Hi, I'm quite new but enjoying the threads, learning, sharing and trying to help where possible. I have a background in counselling / personal development, education and writing/publishing, but I'm not working at the moment and this feels like a place I can still put some skills to good use as well as having some fun and finding out new sexy info...

I notice there is a function to 'add frineds' but I've never used it - what is it for? Does that offer a space for more of a conversation?

4Uonly wrote:

A year ago I was actively posting in this forum and there were a handful of forum friends we chatted here. I stopped and I'm back for almost a week butI don't seems to see them anymore. Where are you people?

hello, i've been about for about 5 years on and off ,i've to noticed aswell alot of the main contribotours/regulars have changed alot.

Hello 4Uonly, I joined about eighteen months ago.

we were away for a while due to ill health, back now ready for round 2 lol xx