Where are you?

At 20 years old I have been with multiple sexual partners BUT!
Where is my orgasm?
I am still waiting. Have my first vibrator on the way and am PRAYING I feel the almighty that everyone brags about so often.
Don't get me wrong my previous sexual partners were wonderful, but it just doesn't happen!
Any tips? Anyone having the same issue or did until they tried something in particular?
Floating Faerie.

can you cum from clit massaging, oral?

I have tried both and still have never cum. It makes the other person so annoyed!

Patience is the key, I had an ex who found it really difficult to orgasm then out of nowhere I started calling her a s*ut etc and this really did it for her.

Sometimes you just need something to trigger it mentally more than physically.

Have you never managed to orgasm by yourself? The best thing you could do is use your fingers and find out what feels good for you and how you like to be touched and when your vibrator arrives, you could experiment with it also.

There are some creams on this site that are made to increase the sensitivity of the clitoris which you could try and see if it makes it easier for you to climax :)

I'd also suggest you play fir a bit on your own. Use your fingers and your vibe when it arrives. Get yourself comfy, somewhere where you know you wont be disturbed and get yourself a bottle of lube. Lube covered fingers feel great, you'll need a bottle to use with the vibe anyway. Stoke yourself various different ways over your clit first and see what feels good and how much pressure you like. A lot of woman find it easier to have a clit orgasm than a g spot or internal one. You should be able to feel when you're getting close as you will feel a kind of tightening in your muscles generally...not just in the vaginal are. Good luck xx

Poor thing! 😯

It is a journey of self exploration. I've bought toys over the years that I've 'grown out' of, they got me off to begin with but are now redundant.

You may may prefer realistic dildos? You might like butt plugs & clit stimulation? Or all 3 at once? (I'm all 3 - gives me a roaring, messy orgasm). You might be into gspot stimulation alone? Gspot and butt plug? The possibilities are endless and the journey is hella fun.

The best thing about LoveHoney is you can refund the toys, so,if it's not for you you can get your money back! Ideal.

Good luck.

🐼x