Where can I find XXS lingerie sets?

My girlfriend has a 23 inch waist and it is so frustrating trying to find sexy lingerie that fits! Any tiny ladies out there know where to find the sexiest underwear that would fit her petite body?

Can't link to competitors here so no-one can advise on anything other than items Lovehoney stock. Bodystockings and mini dresses should work for her as they just work with whatever body shape you have due to the material used. :)

Im only a six, n a 30 back size in bras ive reviewed a few lovely items for lovehoney. Don't forget lovehoney has a 365day returns policy if nothing ends up fitting :)

Check reviews, as a lot of lingerie sets in here run quite small, and so will be appropriate for her.
I have a 26" waist naturally and find smalls just a wee bit snug, so :)

As Nat said body stockings are great as they start our tiny and have to be stretched by the wearer, I'm in the 6-8 range but I dont feel lovehoney caters that well for us, which makes me kinda sad.

This only thing I've found so far to be sufficiently tigtht on me to actually show off slim waist.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27380

But its not gunna be everyones cup of tea :/ xx

Totally get your issue. I'm size 6, 5ft and have an A cup chest. Tiny doesn't even cover it!