Where can I post photos?

Hey LH Fam.

Just a question, I am. Fairly new, so sorry if I have missed this, but is there a place we can post photos of like outfits etc for people to maybe give advice or feedback on?

Is this already a thing?

Hope you are all having a crackn day. Lotsa loves x

3 Likes

Lingerie Upload topic is best, there are nudity rules, so probably best to read those first. There is a separate topic for comments and feedback on posted pics. They’re moderated Monday to Friday during office hours. So if you post a pic today, it won’t appear until tomorrow sometime, assuming it breaks no rules. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And here’s the The Great Big Photo Guide :purple_heart: with all the info in. :+1:

The ability to upload photos is a Trust Level 2 perk though, so not available straight away. It’s not an arduous process to level up, you just need to log in 15 times/days, read for about an hour, and throw some Likes round. :slightly_smiling_face: There’s more info in Trust Levels. :+1:

3 Likes

Awww thankyou so much! Gosh don’t worry I wont be throwing my naked selfies around :joy::joy::joy: nobody wants to see them. Haha.

Lotsa love x

5 Likes

And all the photo topics are in the #your-photos category, if you’ve not spotted them yet. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yep this is definitely a thing as there is a topic area for photo posting on here :wink:

1 Like