WHERE DID YOU LAST HAVE SEX

My OH is due home after 3 long weeks, filled with cheeky pics and saucy messages so it should make for an exciting night :)

OH naked apart from stilletoes bent over bed

In bed,
When weather is better outside is great.

I last had sex with my wife 11 years ago is playing with yourself classed as sex ??

In my bed, although I wish it could have been anywhere, I was absolutely gagging for it so didn't mind it just being the bedroom. Having young children in the house I have to be careful of noise levels which can be a tad difficult at times.

in my super kingsize bed

Last Sunday in a swingers club, with my insatiable swinging partner. We like to put on a show for others to watch and join in.![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

in bed this morning, sleepy wake up sex

Last night on the bed - was spanked within an inch of my life and tied down with wand strapped to me. My 'reward' for accepting my punishment the night before !

Was teasing my partner all day while he was at work as soon as he came through the door he pushed me on to the kitchen table and it started from there and on to a chair with the sun blaring through the window. ..then onto the bedroom!

Last night !😃

In his bed, ended by him turning me over to some doggy then cumming over me ..

A club toilet. Classy...

In a beautiful hotel room!

This afternoon, on my bed

Last night on the sofa :)

On my partners sofa, was a good quickie :)