WHERE DID YOU LAST HAVE SEX

in bed friday morning both woke up horny and had a quicky before going to work

Dressing room on a pvc play matt :)

Thursday morning in bed :3

Last night on the sofa after a full afternoon /night of teasing each other blew my mind was a great night x

Just 10 minutes ago! I'm new to this forum, so hi to everyone! :) Hope to have tons of fun convos with you guys in the future!

tomorrowneverknows wrote:

Just 10 minutes ago! I'm new to this forum, so hi to everyone! :) Hope to have tons of fun convos with you guys in the future!

hello and hope yoy enjoy the fun

Thanks! Meant to edit my post with where my session happened (bedroom) but it appears you can only edit posts within 5 minutes of posting. Good to keep in mind.

On Thursday night...in my bed....we started on the sofa..and migrated up๐Ÿ˜Š
Tbh...we can't seem to keep our hands to ourselves when we are together.. I'm loving this๐Ÿ˜˜

hi and welcome hope you enjoy the forum x

Last night outside on the patio... moving into kitchen when it got too noisy

paulsballs wrote:

hello and hope yoy enjoy the fun

kinky wife wrote:

hi and welcome hope you enjoy the forum x

Thanks guys!

Wednesday night. Dirty session after 6 days dry session.

Welcome tomorrowneverknows

In my dreams

Very boring in bed.

a spur of the moment mid afternoon sex session on thursday after coming back form down town disney in orlando

Leather swivel chair in the lounge around 30 mins ago :)

This afternoon... We were shopping in various stores and sneaking kisses and copping a feel in every private corner/aisle we could. Got home and started ripping each other's clothes off in dining room and down hall and then ended up in bedroom for two rounds. ;D

In the shower on Friday without a condom. Really really needed to have sex

In bed Sunday night - was tied down and made to cum with a wand over and over and over . . . .

I've been horny like a dog in heat. Found an app that lets OH and I private message with no fear of it going to the wrong person or being seen by prying eyes so the last two days I've been teasing him with photos and dirty talk while he's at work. When he got home today we could not control ourselves. He got me from behind in the kitchen. Then an hour or so ago he hand-fucked me until I came and then I gave him a blow job.