Where do you cum ?

Mrs P isn't keen on CIM but is more than happy to BJ and wank. Just wonderedif there were other people in the same situation & where do you finish....so to speak ?

We are going through a stage of liking me pulling out an cumming on OH's front back or arse depending on the position,
It's quite nice seeing my "mess" on her

Deep in her vagina every time.

My OH always pulls out for me to catch it in my gob lol x

Go go Choconala...very low cal and full of minerals so fill up ;-) hehe

There is no better feeling than cumming deep inside your girl, wether it be in her virgina or her bum. She tells me she like the feeling of knowing she has my cum deep inside her. Plus im slightly kinky and love the mess it makes of her knickers later on

Inside for the main, but dont mind a bit of face / breasts

I love my oh to cum anywhere.....just not in my hair ! (In my bum is my favourite) x

Love these responses you kinky lot ;) xxx

Terri JJ wrote:

I love my oh to cum anywhere.....just not in my hair ! (In my bum is my favourite) x

Just like my wife!![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My wife loves me to cum anywhere in her or over her,,,,But het absolute favourite is in her mouth, or sucking me clean after I've cum in her ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I used to be TOLD where she wanted it... ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

During my oh monthly's, when she gives me a handy, she loves to watch how it shoots out of me so she aims it all over my chest.

Paolio wrote:

Mrs P isn't keen on CIM but is more than happy to BJ and wank. Just wonderedif there were other people in the same situation & where do you finish....so to speak ?

My OH also doesn't like CIM and will NOT swallow, neither will she do anal. So, it's almost always in her vagina which is fine by me, it's a great feeling and I'm happy to go down on her after. However, sometimes, when she's in the cruael Mistress mood, she'll tie me up and edge me, then wank me off all over myself. I think she likes the look of me being soiled, gives her a sense of power.

Hubby will occasionally pull out to come over my boobs, but I love it when he comes deep in my vagina. He's not big on bj's anyway so I cant remember the last time he came he came in my mouth

I used to spray on her belly. Now I cum inside everytime, less mess, less hastle lol.

Either that or she swallows when performing oral.

My wife does not like giving oral to completion but does enjoy me Cummings on her chest, especially her breasts. Then she enjoys using her rabbit on herself whilst I lick her breasts clean.

Although her preference is inside as she like the feeling if me ejaculating in her. It is the combo of the spasms providing stimulation and the feeling of the cum inside.

This is a hard question to answer. I love where ever he comes it really does depend what we are up to at the time. One of my favourites though is to give him a bj finishes by CIM and then to kiss him so we can share it.

I would say 90% of the time I cum inside, but sometimes pull out and spray. A bj will usually result in a mouthful, but prefer full on sex to bjs so that quite rare.

Pooh (F) & Roo (M) wrote:

This is a hard question to answer. I love where ever he comes it really does depend what we are up to at the time. One of my favourites though is to give him a bj finishes by CIM and then to kiss him so we can share it.

Can you talk to my OH?