Where do you cum?

If using the withdrawal method of contraception, where do you cum when you pull out of your partner?

• On Face or in Hair?
  • On Breasts or Chest?
  • On Genitals?
  • On Feet?
  • Somewhere Else?

0 voters

I like to cum in panties while they are wearing them

10 Likes

If we finish doggy then on her ass… Or she will finish me off with her mouth…

4 Likes

As a woman, on my toys!
If with a partner then it’s mostly in my mouth, can’t be doing with facials and the pain of cum in my eyes :laughing:

6 Likes

Aim for the biggest target, so her boobs lol

4 Likes

I prefer face however 9 times out of 10 my wife prefers it on her boobs

3 Likes

Just for fun and interest , I came in a condom to see actual volume .

3 Likes

Hubby cums either on my boobs or in my mouth.

2 Likes

I liked e to cum all over her. She loves it.

2 Likes

Depends what mood we are in, it can be her bum, boobs, feet, stomach, occasionally her face, or she can make me finish on myself

3 Likes

If im not cumming inside of a sex toy then I shoot on my chest and stomach, especially when im using one of these with one of these .

1 Like

Majority of the time with the wife I cum inside her.

When I’m on my own however I cum inside my sex toys, I cum on myself, I also love to cum in a condom too. Something about it filling up I find strangely hot especially if I’ve been edging.

3 Likes

Always inside the oh when we have sex but when on my own I’ve recently mainly been cumming on my belly. I also like cumming on my own face sometimes, that really turns me on, I need to be on my own though with no chance of being disturbed :wink:

2 Likes

If you are using the withdrawal method as contraception, I would like to introduce you to my third child, a.k.a. our “oops!” baby :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

With the exception of the time around when she was conceived, we’ve always used methods of contraception that allow him to come inside me. Since his vasectomy, that is no longer an issue.

2 Likes

If I’m with a female partner usually inside her or over tits And face
If I’m with a guy usually in his mouth or if I’m receiving in my mouth
If I’m playing solo ill go for a facial or mouth shot

3 Likes

On my belly

Hubbys cummed inside me, my bum, my boob’s, my face, my mouth. I love everyone

6 Likes

I can vouch for that, since having a vasectomy in my early twenties sex became so much better and more enjoyable for me. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

When alone masturbating i especially love to cum over and inside a pair of womens worn dirty knickers or tights. I also sometimes use a pair of peep toe or open toe heels and cum inside them as I use them. Otherwise when with a woman its gotta be inside her pussy, arse or mouth but do also love to cum all over her feet while rubbing n thrusting myself against them when she is wearing tights.

2 Likes

I’m single and visit swingers clubs, so normally on the boobs of whoever I’m with