Where do you use your suction cup dildo? Looking for new Ideas!

Morning Everyone!

Just wondered where do you use your suction cup dildos???

Must be loads of places but thought it would be great to share some sugestions of your favorite places.

We tend to stick ours to the the wardrobe in the bedroom (bit borning I know)

All sugestions and Top Tips very welcome.

C&L

The wall in the shower.

Have you seen the video on the Internet of someone pulling the dent out of her car door with her suction cup dildo?

AsYouWish! wrote:

The wall in the shower.

Have you seen the video on the Internet of someone pulling the dent out of her car door with her suction cup dildo?

I've seen that! It's great. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I've not seen the dented car door video but I'm totally going to have a look for it!

I have used suction cup dildos on the seat of a wooden chair. Also in the shower - they adhere well to tiled walls. 👍

Oh god, where to start! Ha we use it in the following places:
Side of the bath
Mirror wardrobe in the bedroom
Kitchen side
Stairs
Shower wall as it’s tiled
Tupperware boxes
Coffee table
Dining room chairs

The ideas are endless and we always find new ways to play. As long as the surface is hard, stable and flat it’s usually crossed our minds to use it!

Toilet seat

Bath

Wall tiles in the bathroom

The mirror doors of our wardrobe is now on the to do list

l don't think we have any suitable surfaces in our lounge but we will investigate the kitchen, also the car in the garage has a number of possibilities to be investigated!

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Tupperware boxes

How did you stop the tupperware box from moving about? I've used a large plastic tea tray on the bed or floor and while the dildo stuck well I had to have my knees on the tray to stop it sliding about so it wasn't really that comfy!

We have some that are quite wide so my partner clenches her thighs around them which kind of feels like someone’s hips. I can just imagine a thrusting session on an unstable box will have you scooting around the kitchen like a racing driving 😂. But to keep the boxes stable we tend to use carpet or a rug as they don’t tend to slide that way, many methods have failed but we seem to find all sorts of odd ways to include the suction dildo! Another method is to put a tea towel down or inside the Tupperware box as this tends to work quite well.

I discovered my bathroom door works well.

All fantastic suggestions...hope eveyone has got some new ideas to try out!

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

We have some that are quite wide so my partner clenches her thighs around them which kind of feels like someone’s hips. I can just imagine a thrusting session on an unstable box will have you scooting around the kitchen like a racing driving 😂. But to keep the boxes stable we tend to use carpet or a rug as they don’t tend to slide that way, many methods have failed but we seem to find all sorts of odd ways to include the suction dildo! Another method is to put a tea towel down or inside the Tupperware box as this tends to work quite well.

Ah thank you! Some useful tips there and I've got a few very large tupperware boxes that I'd never thought of using for that purpose ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

The ikea stool I’m sat on in one of my pics is a just the right height and a favourite of mine but also edge of the bath , the shower and wall amongst others

It all comes with trial and error with a little added frustration wildflower 🙈. We even have a metal cake stand which is the perfect height for riding solo and I’m sure the shop assistant was a little confused as to why my missus kept sitting on the dining room chairs and tables when we went to the showroom, it was like Goldilocks with her constantly saying “this ones too big!” “This ones too small” 😂 but we found a set that was perfect. We even got a non slip kitchen side mat which is about the size of a chopping board and allows for pretty stable play with certain objects like Tupperware and biscuit tins!

AsYouWish! wrote:

The wall in the shower.

I work in car rental and can verify they do actually work haha Mine is usually stuck in the shower, chairs and on the kitchen floor or cupboards!

AsYouWish! wrote:

The wall in the shower.

I work in car rental and can verify they do actually work haha Mine is usually stuck in the shower, chairs and on the kitchen floor or cupboards!

One of our IT guys uses suction cup dildos to replace Mac screens 😂

Jess if it’s handy and close by then it would be perfect for a Mac screen replacement! i think our engineers would go mad or feel slightly concerned if I dropped a few dildos in their bags though 😂

Great idea for a thread.

One idea I have yet to figure out is how to mount one of her didlos so that can she kneel in front of it and create the illusion of someone taking her naturally from behind. Rather than being forced to bring her knees up to her chest, give her a more natural kneeling pose. It's as though I need a box to mount a dildo on and secure against the headboard of the bed for example.

How about a granite chopping board ? We got one and its heavy. So suction cup on it on the bed and it doesn’t move 😀 so ride it senseless girls. Or blokes even

Hey AJ82 we have tried multiple things to create the illusion and thankfully our wardrobe is perfect, but one thing we did use for a while was a chair laid on its back with the feet against the wall and just simply attached the dildo to the seat, this gave quite a good distance from the wall and the chair legs could take a pounding. Alternatively a cheap plastic frawer set laid on the floor and a stool both worked perfectly 🙌🏻.