Where is the best place to stick suction cup for anal butt plug??

Hi all.

For some daft reason I have never taken advantage of my suction cup at the base of my vibrating butt plug.

Any suggestions where to place it?? Preferably somewhere in the bedroom/ bathroom.

Thanks guys!

Bit of a random suggestion but if you want to view yourself in a mirror whilst using it and there isn't a hard surface in front of a mirror in your room/ bathroom you can suction it to a heavy hard back book as a make shift surface ;)

Don't overly bothered about watching myself. Prefer to be watched than watch myself.

Just looking for ideas to give a nice sturdy base so I can ride my toy 😆

Try on the top edge of the bath or I like on the bottom of an upturned small bucket then you can kneel or squat over it and rock on it.

Thanks!
Think the bath if definitely worth a go!

Have never understood the use of a suction cup on a plug myself!?

Some people use the toilet seat.

Squid, I guess it's useful for the wand attachment atleast :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

Squid, I guess it's useful for the wand attachment atleast :)

Good point, there is that :) it's not like you'd thrust one in and out though x

Haha no, otherwise a suction cup base seems a bit odd :p

We love it on a wall or a door then wife can fantasise about taking two men with me in front of her .

Randy101 wrote:

Some people use the toilet seat.

a G/F suggested this, I'd never even thought about that and its so simple...

Thank you very much for this thread Tauster.I'm gonna have a try of some of these suggestions later ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I just stuck it to the tiled wall of the bath/shower so far.

Zephron wrote:

I just stuck it to the tiled wall of the bath/shower so far.

Careful you don't pull a tile off!

Thanks for the suggestions!!!

Love the idea of the 2 guy thing cg22 😊

We don't do it all the time. But when my wife says .. Tonight I want to filled with cock I know it's going to be erotic...
She is totally in control as to where I go or a dildo or her desire rabbit goes ..