Where is your favorite place to be tickled?

The lights are low and the ambiance is perfect, the candles are lit and the wine is flowing. Your partner crawls towards you with feather in hand and a smirk on their face. But where do you like being tickled the most?

I'm way to ticklish... it's like torture lol

Me too, if I saw my wife with a feather I would go ridgid and not in a good way.

It depends on the form of the tickling.

If using a feather tickler or something similar, I love it everywhere. Especially sensitive areas like armpits, back of my knees, inner thighs etc. Depending on my frame of mind it will either feel relaxing, horny or just ticklish if I am in that giggly mood.

Tickle torture for me is someone using there fingers and tickling more harshly around my ribs. My armpits are not really that ticklish when the pressure is firmer but I hate it around my ribs. My feet love being tickled lightly, like with a feather, but if someone uses their nails to tickle my feet it then becomes too intense and torturous. If I have gone into giggly mode I end up having a tickly neck. Hands sliding around my neck make me hunch up and start giggling. The most intense "tickles" are breath, or extremely light touches near or on my ears. (Shiver)

Ticlke me and I will not be held responsible for your injures

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

xGGx

Lol! I'm with you, stay away from my feet especially or I'll kick and screem.

However I like my neck and back being gently stroked.

Not sure. I hate my feet being tickled though - everyone in my family does. They'll kick and scream and whack you in the head by accident :( I stay away from people's ticklish spots personally.

whats the point in bondage if you cant tickle them?

I hate being tickled especially my feet, noone gets near them lol

I'd like to be tickled most at the very underside of my ball sack.

Wow... it's really sensitive already but it'd be excrutiating to get the feather treatment there.

We are talking about an area of the nether regions which is only reserved for those to whom we allow the naughty touch....a pure tickle fest.....

Just slowly down my back, across my shoulders and running down the top of my thighs.

mrs average wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

xGGx

Lol! I'm with you, stay away from my feet especially or I'll kick and screem.

However I like my neck and back being gently stroked.

I will have to remember that! Lol

...oooh stop it.....i like it there too....

Like others I hate being tickled, and may involuntarily strike the tickler with a flaying limb!

I hate been tickled!

Gentle tickling? EVERYWHERE!!!! ^_^

I am very ticklish.

I always squirm when someone runs a finger down my spine.

Slowly over my back and my shoulders and also my balls - I hate the kidney area - makes me want to screw myself into a ball!

My stomach and sides are sensitive beyond sensitive! But I still love it when a guy gently runs his fingers over me there.

I also love having my neck, shoulders, back, palms and arms scratched lightly....I'm quite sensitive, haha.

i like tickling and so does my wife...