Where’s the best place to use a suction cup dildo.

I have used in many places , the shower, wall, on a chair was wooden so suctioned better, mirror but be careful if you do this.

Have you tried the column of a bathroom sink? This is where I use mine. There is then a bit more space to get your feet either side. For doggy use only. Depends on your sink set up though. Also sticks really well to the surface.

I have been trying out some different places and positions to use my suction cup dildo
I tried a kitchen cupboard door, the bathroom floor but the best nee place is the top edge of the bath putting one leg in and one leg out of the bath
You can get really deep riding it
We also did this the other day with OH behind me and if you lay forward he can get in behind you to give you anal penetration
You can’t beat a DP orgasm

4 Likes

@Hornywife1

Sounds like you’re been having fun
My wife enjoys her suction cup dildo
I’m going to suggest the edge of the bath for her or us to try

For me the best place is anally , since I do not have a pussy . Sorry , just a tiny bit of humor .

Mirror on the floor is a good one. Our coffee table is also a good height and really works for me. I can then fall back on the couch and change positions if I want. Your DP option sounds fun @Hornywife1 , think we will be giving that a try!