Where’s the best place to use a suction cup dildo.

Hi All First time I’ve posted a new thread. I have had a quick search and cant see any other threads relating to my query. I am thinking about buying the wife a suction cup dildo to try out. Just wondering if you have any advice on the best place to use it as in what to stick it to?

1 Like

Tiles in the shower, the lid of the toilet or my mirrored wardrobe. I also quite like using a freestanding mirror that i place on the floor. Quite a turn on watching it go in x

6 Likes

Secretacc wrote:

Tiles in the shower, the lid of the toilet or my mirrored wardrobe. I also quite like using a freestanding mirror that i place on the floor. Quite a turn on watching it go in x

I agree. I do the same with a mirror on the floor. I also found a mirror topped coffee table which I use.

Tiles in the bathroom is fairly classic, but we have tiles in the kitchen too, which are handy if you need to keep an eye on something simmering on the cooker :-D

Secretacc wrote:

Agree with the mirror! Extra turn on points! I like to make use of my kitchen island as much as possible. Also if you're feeling really cheeky, a window can be fun later at night if you're after a bit of a thrill.

Oh! what a great bunch of advice.

I use mine with one of liberator toy mounts (the wing, the suction cup is useful to keep the base fixed to the hole in the mount), but I see here a few things I'd like to try.

Found a few threads for you on this topic. Just search suction cup and a few more will come up too :)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/963376-suction-cup-dildos/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1187916-suction-cup-dildo-but-where-to-use-it/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1620863-suction-cup-dildos/

The suction cups are super diverse and can be used on any flat surface so we’ve tried the kitchen table, mirrored wardrobe (gives an amazing view when she’s using this), bath side, plastic and wooden chairs, bedroom doors in the house, upside down plastic and metal small bins (the ones usually found in the bathroom), shower tiles, strap on harness, coffee table ... the possibilities are endless!

1 Like

What kind of positions do you use when ur using ur suction cup dildo?

Depends on location, but usually doggystyle or standing doggy. Cowgirl is really common too when it’s on a flat surface and you sit on top as this allows you to control depth and speed.

1 Like

Headboard or the bath tub x

1 Like

Shower or bathroom tiles seems to be the go-to, but I've used mine on kitchen counters and to be honest my favourite is the bedroom dresser

There's a certain company regarding Swedish furniture and they do a range that's fairly simplistic and has no knobs. (Malm) It is great for suction cup toys!

1 Like

Oh, gosh, I feel I need to buy a smallish freestanding mirror after these comments. Sounds divine to be able to watch 😉

1 Like

Ah , to be younng and limber ! I have tried most of the above mentioned places with very limited success . Whole body shot from working and playing too hard . If you look in my pictures and see the pink 8" dildo lined up with my backside you will notice the mount I made for it . Years ago I made a steel tv stand at the foot of our bed (remember when tube tvs weighed 100 pounds ? ) Well I made a mount that attatches to the two 1" steel tubes on the bed side and it is adjustable up and down . Can use it laying on my back or with my bum elevated on my knees . When I wish to give myself some energetic pegging , knees with forward / back motion is great . As a retired machinist / fabricator I sometimes get a bit carried away . I can't imagine what a shop would charge for anything like it . Butt , it was fun to make and even funner to use !

3 Likes

I have a high quality suction cup dildo but it always comes unattached with a few thrust and I don’t mean particularly rambunctious ones. It just doesn’t stick well. At the time that I bought it, there was an inflatable ball that it could be paired with but didn’t buy it. I want a mount for it that isn’t as much about riding it like on top, but my husband and most often use it with me butt up in the air and face buried in him, thus I want a mount that I can buck up against to mimic doggy style. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. I actually had an idea today that has the potential to be a genius match for what I want. A video gaming chair is angled with a curve, cushioned and rocks a little but would provide a mainly stable thing behind me, if I spread my legs to the side of the seat area, the seat area would support my pelvis slightly, and I think that I could create some sort of pocket or way to hold tight into the suction cup. Thoughts?

Read my above post . As a retired machinist / fabricator I over built my mount . Cum to think of it , I should add a pivot point so I could adjust the angle . In my dreams I would have a sex / game room . OMG , I would built many custom devices ! Of course if I had the room I would buy some of the pricey sex machine . If I remember I will take another picture , showing more of my mount . Good luck finding a useful way to mount your suction cup dildo . I found cleaning ours well and just a tiny bit of toy cleaner or mildly soapy water sure helps . Found out right away if I got ANY water based lube on it , it would come loose .

1 Like

Trust me on this YOUR HEADBOARD on your bed is all you need what I do is pull my mattress up a little so that there’s space between my headboard and mattress if I want to do doggy style my knees stay on my bed and my legs don’t get in the way because they hang in that middle space and if I want to face my dildo I just push my mattress back and it place my legs sticking up on my head board with this position I have control of how fast and can use my legs to help me push back and fourth use a lot of lube and you’ll have an amazing orgasm if you live alone great if you don’t I’d wait until you are alone because my bed makes a lot of noise hope this helps and I hope you try it out best of luck

5 Likes

I’ve used mine in the shower, normally on the tiles with the shower head doing its bit :sweat_drops:
Once or twice on the glass door while hubby watched me

2 Likes

Some great comments and ideas, definitely recommend a mirror as I like to do that for solo play and watching it stretch me out is a turn on. However, I’m always a bit paranoid because I usually end up riding it hard and I am worried about breaking the mirror or pulling it off the wall and that wouldn’t be fun. I usually start on the mirror, then move it to one of the heavy wood barstools we have to really ride it hard. The barstools are nice because I can face towards the back for support and they have some higher braces on each side to put my feet on. My wife likes to watch me and it’s fun prep for pegging.

I love the window idea, next time we travel we may have to both take one along and see if we can get an audience going outside our hotel room window/patio door lol!

For me as a guy using one, usually reverse cowboy (on a chair) or doggy (using a mirror or dresser).

1 Like

Definitely in the shower on the tiles, although i have used it on the glass so Oh could see it all while he jerked off watching me

3 Likes