Where to cum?

Guys, when you masturbate where do you cum?

I personally try to finish over the toilet to make least mess and clean up after.

Just interested.

Sometimes, I like to masturbate into a condom; I sometimes enjoy the feeling of latex on 'him' and it's also a tidy clean-up. Also sometimes whilst in the tub, for the same reason of clean-up. I used to masturbate into or whilst sitting on the toilet in my youth, but it's not really a situation conducive to erotic thoughts, imo.

More often than not though, I really don't care and cum over myself, keeping a packet of wet-wipes to hand becoming policy. Although, given the choice, I'd much rather my gf took the hit! 😉

The OH does it over the bathroom sink then gives it a rinse and a squirt with Cillit Bang ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Or he does it on a towel in the bedroom and leaves it for me to clean up ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif) scruffy barstool.

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

The OH does it over the bathroom sink then gives it a rinse and a squirt with Cillit Bang ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Or he does it on a towel in the bedroom and leaves it for me to clean up ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif) scruffy barstool.

Does the towel go crusty?

I had an ex who used to do it on an old bed sheet and only wash it once in a blue moon. Was bloody minging. I couldn't touch it!

Where ever I am at the time, in the bed or shower normally. To be honest I normally just cum where ever and worry about it later. If I'm trying not to make a mess I use a toy and clean it out after.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I had an ex who used to do it on an old bed sheet and only wash it once in a blue moon. Was bloody minging. I couldn't touch it!

Gah! No, he tells me he's done it and it goes straight in the wash. I'd slap him three weeks into the future if I came across a towel that could give me lacerations ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I usually do it into/over some toilet paper. If I'm on my back I lay it along my torso up to my neck (sometimes I still end up hitting my own face or the pillow behind me), or sometimes I like to kneel upright/bent forward - as if I was doing doggystyle - in which case the paper goes underneath/in front of me on the bed or sofa. Rarely I'll masterbate in the shower, then it just goes down the plug.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Gah! No, he tells me he's done it and it goes straight in the wash. I'd slap him three weeks into the future if I came across a towel that could give me lacerations ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

PMSL, so you have him well trained? Gold star for you ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Almost always in a condom - that way I'm free to position myself where I like - dick between pillows for example - and pump away well lubricated. Often wear a vibrating cock ring too

I seem to be rather lucky here i tend to cum all over my wifes fantastic big tits ( 38 G's ) FANTASTIC !

1 Like

I love to cum all over my wifes boobs and face.When feeling really horny i love to cum on my own face and in my mouth.When wife is in mistress mode i have to cum all over her realistic LH dildo when i am then ordered to “Lick and suck him clean”.

I’ve asked my my boyfriend a few times and unless he is using his Fleshlight he normally always wears a condom when he wanks. He says it feels good and is much easier for cleanup.

3 Likes

Lucky you my wife won’t let me