Where to post pics

Hi All, Please delete this if not allowed and apologies in advance if not appropriate. Mrs L and I get a huge turn on from posting pics in the members gallery here. It's been really helping with her body confidence and we enjoy taking the pics and sharing them and the sex after!! We would like to share our pics more widely but have been struggling to find the right sort of site that's similar to this in that its not seedy and promotes respect etc. Are there any sites that you lovely people can recommend to us? No links obviously so as not to break the rules too much! Thank you Mr & Mrs Lofty

I don't use it myself but a few forum members have said they post their raunchier photos on Twitter.

Ian Chimp wrote:

I don't use it myself but a few forum members have said they post their raunchier photos on Twitter.

Myself included.

I gained so much confidence in my wobbly body thanks to the wonderful feedback and general troll-free environment on here. Agreed, if you are getting what you want from taking pictures then it is great to share those pictures. Been posting pictures on Twitter for 6 months or so now, no need to block anyone yet. You have some truly fantastic pictures here already, I don’t doubt that wherever you posted them you would get an equally positive response to them. 🙂

ukslimman wrote:

Have you tried Fetlife? It's not all about BDSM.

I second fetlife. So far I haven't gotten any comments, but people ''love'' my photos =)

Thank you so much! We're going to give Twitter a go for a start but certainly open to fetlife as well and thank you for your kind comments Gosig.

I can’t help with where to post more pics but please don’t neglect us on here, I always enjoy looking at your uploads :)

D&E wrote:

I can’t help with where to post more pics but please don’t neglect us on here, I always enjoy looking at your uploads :)

Don't worry about that! We will definitely keep posting on here. Thank you so much.

We found twitter to be mostly cam girls trying to sell their videos. Fetlife has a great community you can join groups your interested in and find others with similar likes and you will definitely get a load of nice comments.

No problem lofty