Which anal lube?

Hi, just wondering what anal lube you guys would recommend.

I have been using a lube from another retailer (sorry) that feels incredible and has allowed me to take anal play further than ever however it looks so much like cum and my gf finds this a turn off when using it on me.

I currently have a bottle if system jo's anal lube but despite their standard lube being amazing for normal sex their anal offering simply isn't thick enough.

Recommendations for a thick smooth lube would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sliquid Sassy :)

In my years here on the forum, I can advise that the top 3 recommended anal lubes are sliquid sassy, maximus and lovehoney discover.

Maximus has now been discontinued sub.

Have only tried Lovehoney discover and that seems very good to me.

Pjur is fantastic if you want a silicone based anal lube!

bondagegod wrote:

Maximus has now been discontinued sub.

Whaaaaaaattt????? This is always my go to lube! Oh dear! ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

I've recently started using LH Discover and I've been really happy with the results.

There might be better ones available but I think this one wins for value. Also it's water-based, which is better for using toys with too.

If you like silicone-based lubes, I tend to go for Lovehoney Slick or Sliquid Silver.

I have used this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26088

was pretty good.

Over the years I've tried all sorts even some rather odd things at the moment I'm using this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35809 it works well but seems to dry out faster than I would like, a splash of water however restores it to some extent! so would give it a go.

You could try a oil based lube, though some people don't reccomend, vaseline works well and I've never had an issue in over(oh dear) 30 years like wise baby oil/gel various fridge products, and even hair conditioner(not shampoo) yep it works and does not hurt like you may think.

Lh has a silicone lube you could try but check you toys compaibility, not an issue if its your hand.

NatandTom wrote:

Sliquid Sassy :)

+1 I love this lube :) xx

I really liked the Tracy Cox one but went to buy some more from here the other day and cant seem to find it! Hoping there just out of stock and it isent just discountined because weve tried several anal lubes and that one was by far my fav!

I found the love honey discover anal lube to be really good it's really thick and lasts for ages

And mine. Really reluctant to try anything else after a couple of bad skin reactions even with organic ones. Noticed the small size of Liquid Silk has been discontinued too ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

I recommend Lovehoney Discover. It's a very nice consistency.

Thank you for all your suggestions! Definitely a lot of products to try which will be fun. Can't wait to explore some more.

No way, that's my fav! Hope it's just Lovehoney that've discontinued it.