Which app controlled vibe is the best?

Hi everyone I usually find the reviews really helpful in deciding what to buy but I thought I'd ask in here since they all seem to be rated pretty well! So which do you recommend? Any "DON'T BUY"s. Which apps are easiest to use?/ work best? Etc

I like We-Vibe’s app. It’s really simple and I’ve never had any problems with it. I have the Rave, Nova, Pivot and Bloom and all work great through there. My favourite is the Rave though - the shape is great!

NatandTom wrote:

I like We-Vibe’s app. It’s really simple and I’ve never had any problems with it. I have the Rave, Nova, Pivot and Bloom and all work great through there. My favourite is the Rave though - the shape is great!

Thanks That's really helpful x

I like wevibe but I have issues finding a way to keep it connected.

We use Lush from Lovesense. We have the v1 instead of the v3 but reviews suggest that the vibrations, connectivity and range of the v3 are better than the v1, of which we may upgrade down the line. 4 years with frequent use (4-5 days a week) and it is still going strong. It engages the g-spot easily due to its shape and can be used with or without the app (App required for remote control function). It is very good for external use as well. We find it to be the best value for money asset in our bedroom treasure chest. There’s a wide range from Lovesense so have a browse around.

Another is the Desire Luxury Vibrating knickers. Its built for external stimulation and it does a great job at it. Excitement from use with the knickers vary as walking etc can displace the toy from the cherry. The remote is good and has good click feedback. However the downside is that the remote is not rechargable.

We highly recommend the Lush as its well built and is for internal use of which noise from the vibrations can be easily surpressed.