Which Condoms

Hey all.

We are avid condom users always have been and I can imagine always will be. Miss SC Doesn’t like the pill as it causes her mood swings etc. we have always used Durex because we trust and feel safe using them. we feel we are always paying over the top for the name. Which brand and “style” do you use and recommend instead of Durex?
Thanks. SC

1 Like

Can you not buy in bulk? Cheaper?
They all have to reach certain standards to get the BS / EEC authorisation

2 Likes

We use durex too and I’ve found every so often Amazon has them on a lightening deal. I keep an eye out and when they are on offer I stock up. The last time I got some they were down from £27 for the ‘surprise me 40 pack’ and I paid £12. :+1:

1 Like

I was able to ditch condoms a number of years ago when I got my man snipped

Personally I only found durex worked as we tried other brands but they generally were too thick or just horrible to feel - I (we) would only trust the thin durex latex type - but you can buy online at a fraction of the shop price or I used to buy bulk at Makro - or I know Costco do them in bulk

I use Skyns, they feel much better than any other condom I’ve used before. LH do sell them but there are other shops that do them much cheaper. In the UK a large well known chemist has a buy 1 get 1 half price offer on now and a well known supermarket has a clubcard price of £8.00.

2 Likes

Woah :flushed: I’m not ready for that…we still want kids :joy: but yeah we are the same with Durex.

Pasante are very reliable condom brand and like someone else suggested buying in bulk is cheaper

2 Likes

I have always loved and found Skyn brand of condoms amazing. They’re non latex and transfer heat very well.

They are amazing

1 Like

We use Skyns flavoured.

1 Like

If you are in the UK just go to the family planning clinic and get as many as you like as often as you like for free. I am not condoning abusing the system but unwanted pregnancies and STD’s can be avoided.

1 Like

I have used the exs air thin in the past, suppose to be the worlds thinnest condom. Never had one break. They are a little tight on me at im 8.5 inch length and 6 inch girth but genuinely couldn’t feel I was wearing one once in and my partner couldn’t tell if I was wearing one or not.

1 Like

Me and my current partner used Skyn when we have because she has a latex allergy

Hmm I’m sure if you was to look on the Lovehoney site there would be a few different brands to look at and read reviews on :nerd_face:

Another vote here for Skyn. Before I got snipped my preference was for Skyn Elite - the ultrathins non-latex.

The first time I tried just as they were on a clearance shelf because the box had been crumpled, everything else was not effected just didn’t look nice on the shelf. Found them much more comfortable, natural feeling, and less smelly than what I had previously used (Trojan Ultra-Thin).

Anyway, that’s my recommendation. And I think they may have even been purchased by Durex, so they have the same standards.

1 Like

Not had the pleasure since we got pregnant and is nearly 3, but always used durex. My wife used to like the dotted ones and patterned ones and tingles. Obviously got more expensive over the years but can always tried to find a sale on somewhere and stock up.

Same reason as to why we changed to Skyns.

1 Like

Don’t use them with Joe, but I have I have a few durex ones in my handbag just in case.

1 Like