Which Doxy wand is better?

Hi everyone!
I’m soon getting my first Doxy wand but don’t know which one I should pick out of these three.

The most important things for me are very strong vibrations and compatibility with attachments for clitoral stimulation. I don’t care about the weight.

So, which one do you recommend?

PS: I searched for older discussions but didn’t find exactly what I’m looking for, so I started a new one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t voted as I don’t actually own one, but I have done a lot of research when I was looking for a mains powered wand!

The consensus I got was much stronger vibrations in the classic and the die cast, opposed to the 3 which were less strong. The main differences with the classic and die cast seem to be the exterior, so I think it would depend on preferences.

If it were me, I’d definitely either go classic or die cast. Hopefully some doxy owners will be able to help and give more detailed info but thought I’d share what I’d read (and also give this thread a little bump as I’m interested too!!) :blush:

2 Likes

I voted Doxy 3, I have the red one and absolutely love it! I’m not a fan of the bigger ones as I need more direct stimulation, so this is just small enough for that without the need for attachments (for me personally) :grin:

1 Like

As @SexInTheCity said, the main difference between the Die Cast and the Original is the casing. The power is the same. Officially, no attachments fit them but many on the market actually do fit.

The Doxy 3 in theory has the same power (or at least the same rpm) but delivers it a little differently. I find it a touch buzzier than the original and the die cast (although not enough to call it buzzy, it just isn’t quite pure rumble). The smaller head just makes it more targeted than the other 2. In terms of the attachments, so far there are only the 4 official ones. I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews about them. I have the rabbit attachment and it is good, the power transfers through well. I’ve only tried the clitoral one on my hand, it is very squidgy and there is a flicker but I can’t comment on it in use. The butt plug one is more solid silicone like the rabbit and looks a good shape to use clitorally or on the G spot (and anally). Both are on my to buy list but other things keep pushing them down. The only thing I would say is that the attachments do increase the noise of the Doxy 3.

Basically:

If you want the classic magic wand type feel, all power and rumble get the original or the die cast. To choose between them: which colour do you like the most (possibly also price)

If you prefer your vibration powerful but more targeted get the Doxy 3. (Also just to throw some an extra layer of decision, there is no real power difference between the 3 and the 3R)

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your input, @SexInTheCity, @Kat6780 and @Calie! :heart:

I’ll go for either the Original or the Die Cast wand, as I don’t mind the larger size, and the Doxy 3 attachments aren’t exactly what I’m looking for.

Finding compatible attachments seems hard but not impossible, I’ll just have to do a lot more research. :sweat_smile: I just wish LH had ribbed attachments so that I could order everything from here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Smultron - The original doxy currently has 20% off if that helps your decision making! :blush:

2 Likes

I love my number three, nothing ‘travel’ about it, ‘tis a mighty beast.

1 Like

I saw a review that used the palm power wand attachments on the doxy 3 - they kind of clipped on to the threads.

I have the die cast and it’s really heavy and so it doesn’t get used as much as I had hoped it would. It also gets really cold in winter since I like my bedroom cold. But it’s the first vibe where the strongest setting is actually too strong for me. And it does fit the nuzzle tip and flutter tip attachments I got. The wand is a fair bit louder with them on though. Now that they’ve upgraded the original doxy to a silicone head, I think I would buy that if I were to choose again. But since you said you don’t care about weight - which do you think looks better, I guess?

2 Likes

Which Doxy wand did you go for in the end @Smultron and did it live up to your expectations?

I got the ‘‘classic’’ Doxy wand. :slight_smile: It’s super powerful, which I really love!
However, I didn’t like that it’s so smooth, so I had to get some silicone covers for it. It was tricky finding some that fit and have the texture I wanted but in the end I found some (not on LH) and they work great!

2 Likes

I’ve recently just purchased a doxy die cast and oh my god. Wow is all I can say! This is now my go to toy and it’s just amazing! The colour is great too I got the purple one. Little bit heavy but you get used to it. You might of already bought one by now but if you haven’t this is what I would get :wink:

I have the doxy classic, die cast and LH classic. Die cast has 20% more power than the doxy classic and is my life-long boyfriend.