Which flickering toy? Opinions, please

Hello,
I have the red hot flickering tongue and it is my go-to toy at the moment.

Has anyone got both this one and a Fun Factory Volta?

Which do you prefer, and why?

I’m wondering if the Volta would be an upgrade or a completely different toy… also got the shopping bug…

Can’t help you with that sorry @MsR as not tried either yet but enjoy your shopping trip and I look forward to hearing which you prefer :+1:

We have both. :+1:

I’d say the Red Hot Flickering Tongue is very precise and intense, whereas the Volta is more gentle and encompassing with the double tongues.

Mrs Chimp loves the Volta. It took her a few goes to get on with the Red Hot Flickering Tongue, but the Volta just worked first time. :slightly_smiling_face: She does like both, but prefers the Volta at the moment (though may be a little new toy bias :slightly_smiling_face:). I’d say they feel like different toys.

1 Like

That’s helpful - thanks.
The Red Hot toy got me there fastest in history, which was nice, and OH likes using it together.
I have other, gentle toys which are good for a tease or a warm-up. Hmmm… I might be better with what I’ve got and looking around for a different kind of toy.

I had my fingers crossed for a Zumio to test! I think one of those might suit very well as I do like precision…
Plenty of time to browse, though.
Thanks for your thoughts.

None of our other toys feel like the Volta, if that sways you at all.

We have the Zumio X, and have got a Zumio E coming in the next couple of days. :+1: I’ll let you know how different they are after Mrs Chimp has a comparison play. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think I have so many toys now that I know how the traditional ones feel (all good, usually) - so that is when new experiences come in.

I’ll keep the Volta in mind - will look forward to your Zumio review, especially as you can compare a different version.

Is the Zumio E the purple or the black? I could exert myself and check, but it will have to be later. They sounded quite different.

The Zumio E is the black one that moves in an elliptical pattern. :+1:

Not sure I fully understand it yet, but this is from the product page. :slightly_smiling_face:

Swirling in an elliptical pattern, Zumio E mimics a firm, teasing finger that tempts you towards orgasm without relying on vibrations.

Sounds intriguing!
Will read your review when it comes along.
Enjoy!

1 Like

I’m definitely thinking of one of the Zumio ones as it was one of Mr Chimps original recommended products on my post a while ago, along with the flickering tongue

1 Like

I have all three and love them all for different reasons.

The Zumio is the perfect sneaky toy. It’s quick, efficient and very quiet. The SAS of sex toys. The tip moves very little but lightning fast. There’s no way my old eyes could tell if the movement is elliptical or circular and quite frankly I don’t care when its working its magic on my clit.

The Volta is used by us both but I find it a bit heavy to hold (that’s just me as I have a dodgy right side with a nerve problem). My OH loves the ‘beak’ and the way he can put his penis between both tongues. The vibes have a very deep feel to me.

I think the Red Hot is still my fave for a few reasons. It’s small and quite quiet but that pinpoint is also deadly on my clit. Used sideways it’s also a devilish delight to my vulva.

1 Like

Sounds like I need to save up for a Zumio!