Which game to buy

At least one of the reviewers mentioned level 1 and level 2 ,so I presumed ( wrongly! ) that it was the cards that were the game mechanic to change the levels .

I'm sure it doesn't have levels. Don't quote me on that though as its been about a year since we played it x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I'm sure it doesn't have levels. Don't quote me on that though as its been about a year since we played it x

Thanks

I'll have a read through the rules when it arrives today . If there are 2 levels then at least it should mention them in the rules . Its just that I don't really want to go through the cards if I can help it, as it will add to the "unknown " and anticipation on the night. If there is an action in the cards , of which one of us isn't comfortable in doing , I would rather just ignore it and pick the next top card . We spoiled it a little with Manogomy with going through the cards and discarding some of them . So we knew what to expect. Also there is a factor with alcohol as well as some of he actions you may not consider right now but after a few drinks you become that much more adventurous and braver .It does work as the British soldiers were served gin prior to the Battle of Waterloo.

We started having drinks as well with role plays as they are getting hotter and hotter . Probably turn into a couple of alcoholics at this rate !

Well, as I know from another thread your order has arrived, you might know the answer by now. Sorry, I haven't been around this morning.

Yes, there are level 1 and 2 activity cards. I took a sneak peek for you in just one type of cards separating the two levels and I don't think they make that much of a difference. We usually just mingle both levels together and play out what we pick, or - as you say - discard and pick the next one if there is something that we don't like. So far I found all cards to be fun, and there wasn't anything we didn't want to try. In fact, there was one thing that was completely new to us at some point, and we were both very surprised that we enjoyed it. But if you are planning to play twice around the board, having level 1 first and level 2 for the second sounds like a very good idea!

Yes, alcohol helps, but then there's the game also that instructs you at times to have a drink. Although (fortunately) the games tells you to drink way less than Monogamy does.

Let us know how it went!

We intend to have another game of Tie and Tease on Saturday. This time we will include the level 2 cards .We enjoyed our level 1 game on Valentines Day evening .So far our impressions are very favourable.

I will probably update this thread with a more in depth post on how the game went. Again like the level 1 game we will start fully dressed although after last time I think the Mrs will opt for separate tops and bottoms .

We played the game on Saturday night and I enjoyed it but the Mrs didn't enjoy it as much.

The issue of body confidence for her came to the fore again. I hadn't thought of this being an issue but it could be for others as well. Because of the luck of the dice and way the cards came out she lost all her clothes by turn 2 ! Where as I had my jeans on until I was in the home straight .

Therefore she had go do many of the activities in the nude of which she is not too comfortable with and this could be a similar issue with other people as well .So perhaps a little negative point about the game or just bad luck. . Half way through the game she did draw a card which allowed me to choose an outfit for her for 2 moves. I chose a skimpy baby doll and allowed her to wear it for the rest of the game. I am a gentleman after all ! I could see her being a little more happier with this arrangement.

The other aspect she didn't like too much and again it's luck of the dice and cards , is that she ended up with all the punishment cards and myself all the pampering ones ..So again I applied Sudacreme to my wife's bot while she applied massage oil to me. I stunk of Lemon Grass before the game end ed and guess what , I won another massage at the end . To add insult to injury she has to serve a forfeit as well.!

Despite these small negatives ,I think it's a good way of introducing impact play and tieing up into you bedroom activities. .Because the instructions "have to be obeyed" it does get over that little bit of awkwardness of asking your partner to "assume the position" to receive a spanking

So yes I think the game does work in many ways.but you may need to compromise a little with certain aspects of the game. It's not quite a perfect game but I think it's as near as we can get at the moment. Better than Monogamy ,yes I would say so .

We are set for having another game of Tie and Tease soon. Difference this time is that the other person chooses the starting dress attire . For me she will be wearing a female student costume. We will introduce a drinking element into it as well. Every time a 6 is thrown a drink is allowed.