Which game to buy

Hi all we are after a little advice from you all . Been through a really crap time the last few months so have decided we need to spice things up and have some fun.. We are looking at the following two games ...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

Any feedback.. We have read the reviews but can't decide .... We have used such games before but crack up when you get random instructions like eat a grape out of you lovers ears for example...

Cheers

Tie & Tease by a longshot!
You might find this thread useful: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1301853-monogamy-board-game/ in which you can also find the direct link to my detailed review of the Monogamy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662&reviewid=80918#customer_reviews

I have not reviewed the Tie & Tease but I expressed my views of it on the above mentioned thread.

You can however use the search bar on top of the forum pages for other threads on the topic, these games were amply discussed.

Tie and tease x

Tie and tease Tie and Tease Tie and Tease i won this a year ago and it is my seccond best sex game we have XD

Tie and tease it looks like :-)
kimberleyking what's your number 1 sex game ?

Another vote for tie and tease !

Tie and tease is ordered !!

yayy it is the best ! your gunna love it

i cont say what my numbe rone is but its a card game that lovehoney dont stock unfortunatly

Hi guys

As part of our planned Valentines night after the meal out ,we were thinking of playing this game when we got back as a bedroom lockin .So I can plan well ahead and I don't have a copy of this game yet ,I have a couple of questions.

1)Does the game need other items eg implements for spanking etc as part of the preparation.

2) Do you start this game dressed,partially dressed (underwear) or as nature intended naked ?

Thanks in advance .

I don't own tie & tease so I would go with monogamy because I own that game it is good fun to play. You will all need all evening to play the game but it is good fun and the sexual fun does build up all game.

bondagegod wrote:

I don't own tie & tease so I would go with monogamy because I own that game it is good fun to play. You will all need all evening to play the game but it is good fun and the sexual fun does build up all game.

Already have that game thanks and did a review hence we want to try the other

There are bits you will need like massage oil and candle, hairbrush um I can't remember any more :/ also you should start off dressed :)

Tie & Tease does require a few crops and a good 2-3 hours if you want to finish it. ;) You need drinks, you need spanking instruments, you don't really need anything edible (or at least we don't also because we don't eat in the bedroom). But what I really like about it is that the game has tasks that make it part of the fun fetching the 'tools'. It urges you to be creative with stuff. Let me know if you want sample spoilers for what I mean.

It is better to start up dressed or at least partially dressed. There are a few tasks that require you to have clothes on. A few very interesting ones too (or at least they were for us), not just the usual striptease. We have successfully played it with just knickers and bra on me and boxers on him. But maybe some other items on you would help. It's all about what you make of it.

Hope you have fun, we own a lot of board games, sexual and not, and in the first category this surely is our n. 1!

era wrote:

Tie & Tease does require a few crops and a good 2-3 hours if you want to finish it. ;) You need drinks, you need spanking instruments, you don't really need anything edible (or at least we don't also because we don't eat in the bedroom). But what I really like about it is that the game has tasks that make it part of the fun fetching the 'tools'. It urges you to be creative with stuff. Let me know if you want sample spoilers for what I mean.

It is better to start up dressed or at least partially dressed. There are a few tasks that require you to have clothes on. A few very interesting ones too (or at least they were for us), not just the usual striptease. We have successfully played it with just knickers and bra on me and boxers on him. But maybe some other items on you would help. It's all about what you make of it.

Hope you have fun, we own a lot of board games, sexual and not, and in the first category this surely is our n. 1!

Thanks

Yes please any spoilers . Also because of our competitive nature when it comes to games ,any tips .When we play games the loser does a sexy forfeit and I luv the Mrs losing !

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

There are bits you will need like massage oil and candle, hairbrush um I can't remember any more :/ also you should start off dressed :)

Thanks

WARNING: SERIOUS SPOILERS TO FOLLOW! DO NOT READ BEYOND IF YOU WISH TO DISCOVER ALL THE GAME ON YOUR OWN!

The game comes with a blindfold, but it's not quite high quality (we much prefer the LH padded one for example). There's also a "piece of cloth for tying" - this is satin like and not very comfy either. We have our bed equipped with under the bed restraints and use our own cuffs and stuff if needed. You can play the game once or twice around the board, but we usually just do once, as it takes at least a couple of hours anyway. You will need a stopwatch of some sort as some tasks require a time limit (this can vary broadly from seconds to several minutes) but any phone has an app to handle this so you should be set. The instructions also say you'll need massage oils/candles. Other toys might turn useful too (eg. for mastrubation). Internet and a device for video playing (a smartphone will do) is handy. You could also need one (small) coin. Have some ice cubes ready, and maybe some fruit and chocolate. Dressing gown cord, wooden spoon, belt, nipple clamps - some other items that might make an appearance.

Here are some sample stuff from the cards to give you an idea of what you'll be needing:

"Send your sub to the kitchen to select three different snacks for you to enjoy...." (I will not spoil every surprise for you though!) :)

"Gather together a selection of impact play toys / items from around the house..."

"...Choose 5 different items to spank them with. After each swat ask them to guess what the item is..." (different card from the previous one and not all tasks cited)

"The Dom(me) can collect a number of sex toys, kitchen implements, hairbrushes, ropes, scarves, pegs from around the house in preparation for use on their sub. They should collect at least 10 different things and lay them out in the bedroom..." (it continues but I'll leave some surprise in it!).

"You can choose the outfit your sub wears for the next two turns."

"Send your sub into another room with instructions to text you 3 intimate images of themselves..."

Some of the cards are about roleplay. Sometimes just a scene as a task, but some are in the final "reward" cards so these could be full plays. Such is: doctor, shoplifting, schoolgirl/boy (ruler!), stranger in a bar, cop/driver, hitchhiker, secretary...

Clothes are actually important in this game for several tasks. So maybe a full (elegant/sensual) clothing would be suitable. (Again, we have successfully played the game starting out with only our sexy underwear once, so it's not a biggie, you just need to improvise.) You might get asked to take off a specific number of items and have some left, or undress completely only to put some items back on...

"Present your Dom(me) with a choice of 3 sets of underwear for you to wear..."

Well, I do hope it is not more information than what you would have wanted mysteron, and I didn't ruin all suprises. I also kind of feel like a bitch for helping you gain advantage in the game with your wife... Have fun.

We are now in the stage of incorporating other cards (from other games) to diversify the tasks in this board game. :)

Thanks that sounds a terrific game. I have ordered it today amongst other items. I am planning to set the game up in the bedroom prior to the booked meal at the restaraunt .That is so when we get back we can start the game dressed up to the nines adding anticipation to the evening.

I think the only thing I need to add is probably a kitchen type timer.

Should be a fun ending to the evening .

Another question and I don't want to spoil it for myself too much by going theough all the cards .

Is level 1 going to be too tame and should we be looking to play with just the level 2 cards ? Or a compromise one circuit level 1 to warm up and then another circuit level 2 ?

The cards don't have levels if I remember rightly x