Which hand do u wank with ?

left hand always for me, just wont work with my right hand , and what position? stand up - laying down etc......

i like to sit down on edge of chair when on my own or in shower, or watch myself in the mirrror.!!!

my right mon to fri the left is for weekends on sundays I sit on my hand for 30 mins and pretend its someone else

Has anyone developed hairy palms?:)

My OH's and both at the same time!

You know, that one, fingers interlocked, well oiled cock and strokes with cupped hands up and down whilst running the ridges of the underside of the interlocked fingers over the head of my cock.

Very nice :)

two hands and plenty of lube always a winner

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My OH's and both at the same time!

You know, that one, fingers interlocked, well oiled cock and strokes with cupped hands up and down whilst running the ridges of the underside of the interlocked fingers over the head of my cock.

Very nice :)

thats the best!

when doin it myself. either will do but usually my right. and as for position. any which way i can!

Somebody else's if I'm lucky...

Perhaps unexciting, just some good old-fashioned right-handed abuse.

Alex.

I use my right hand mostly, but sometimes my left on the odd occosion for a change.

I am very right handed but wank with my left no idea why??

right hand or double handed for variety

I'm right handed and usually lead with the left

Maybe I should try right for a change.....live a little...............my OH does me with her left as well....but she's a lefty

I know I'm a girl but thought I'd join in lol

I'm abidextus so can use both ;-) x

right hand is best 4 me

always the right.

both depends whats in he other hand

Usually right, sometimes left (depending if we are doing some MM), sometimes both - interlocked, sometimes both - one above the other, sometimes my left interlocked with her right

noow your going to say its 15 inches long as well

Haha - I think she'd run away if it was that big 7½ inches, so I'm not exactly poking out the end of the top hand, but it's an interesting sensation

I can use both hands for most things. And although i'm naturally right handed, i do find myself using ym left hand for masturbating. I dont know why, it just gives a different experience to the right hand!