Which is better? A clit suction toy or a clit vibration toy?

Lovehoney X Romp Switch, was a sale bargain. At first I thought, this isn’t doing anything, but then I found the right spot!

1 Like

Definitely a personal preference, I don’t mind either, but when it comes to clit suction toys, some work and some don’t, and it’s totally down to the person.

So many people rave about the Satisfyer Pro, but I actually found it didn’t do anything for me, yet I love both the LH Thrill clit stimulator and LH mon ami rose.

Vibration-wise, I’m more inclined to use a wand than a pinpoint or pebble stimulator, it’s just more effective for me, but again, not everyone’s body will react the same, and it’s important to remember that. No stimulation/toy is a ‘one-size fits all’

1 Like

I agree with @JoCat , the wife loves her wand. First great purchase she made. That led to us trying other vibration and suction toys! Good luck and keep us updated on what you think!

I ended up getting a rabbit to try with a few other items

2 Likes

@steviefun Congrats on your new friend :joy:
Try NOT to orgasm, it’s a full body experience!

3 Likes

I found the clit suction toys too intense and couldn’t use them for long.

My favourite at the moment is the Lovehoney mon ami silicone body want massager, as already mentioned byDaisy1982.

1 Like

Hi @GoGirl12 that was good advice pn suction toys over Vibrators did tyou get your wand i have the lovehoney wand its my go to toy