Which is better? A clit suction toy or a clit vibration toy?

Hi, im a bit indecisive atm between a clit suction toy or a clit vibration toy to buy, what is the better option?

1 Like

Oh lordy this is a personal opinion type question! Do you have any vibrators currently?

2 Likes

Im a bit of a beginner really as i only have a small vibrator

2 Likes

I would probably suggest a wand. Purely because you might not like the suction toy, it did nothing for me the first time I tried it.

A wand would help you figure out if you like buzzy or rumbly vibrations, if you like power or not. Depending on what you like, it would be easier to know what to progress to.

1 Like

Thank you i appreciate the help

1 Like

Purely personal taste.

My wife comes quickly and often with clitoral vibrators but can’t ger on with suction toys.

Clit vibrators are much easier for partnered play.
I can use a wand on my wife but no way can I drive the clit suction toys!
For the most part, she is in control when we are playing together, regardless of the toy.
But we use bullets and other things during sex but the suction toys are much harder to integrate.
The Mon Ami Rose works better than our Womanizer, but I have heard on here that the We-Vibe Melt can be used during sex quite successfully.
Have fun exploring! :star_struck:

2 Likes

You’ll probably get both eventually so keep an eye on the shop for good deals. :heartbeat:

I agree with all the above :point_up_2:

The suction toys are not for everyone, but 99% sure you will love and never look back with a wand :star_struck:

This one is lovely , silky feel , gently vibes which can built to some really strong ones at your pace / control.

5 star reviews , and the mon ami range is a beautiful range of toys.

4 Likes

Yeah definitely use ours for different things. The clit vibe (tango) is really good when she needs rumbly sensations on her clit and it’s easy to get to etc.

The sucky p40 we just got she loves, and it’s great when doing anal but it’s not out all the time…

1 Like

Vibes are easier to get along with than suckers for me. While they can be amazing, they seem to be very hit or miss with some people so I think vibrators are the safer option just in case. Wands are especially good. I love my big Le Wand’s smooth head and that it’s wireless :heart:

3 Likes

Okay so I own a lot of clit toys lol. If you’re new to it all my best advice is to buy a high quality bullet. I have a wand but personally for me it’s a bit too non-targeted (is there a better word for that? idk). But with a bullet you can specify exactly where you want it to go. Definitely worth trying a suction toy too though, but get a good bullet in your collection first.

3 Likes

I honestly couldn’t pick between my womanizer and my wand. I love both equally.

I would try and work out what you want from a toy. I know your new to them but with so much choice on the market you can really narrow them down.

Is it for just you? Or does your partner want to join in on the action.

Do you want it to be battery, rechargeable or power mains.

Do you need a lot of stimulation or not that much.

Cost, what’s your budget.

Is quietness or discreetness a massive deal for you?

Which ever you choose I’m sure you will love

2 Likes

I’m a fan of both, it’s different sensations, and you won’t know if you love it until you try it. :slight_smile:
I haven’t found it to be a problem with partnered play, I’ll use whichever I fancy in the moment, you can just adapt the positions if you want to use it during sex. Sometimes he decides which to use!
But I definitely second everyone’s suggestion or a wand. If budget isn’t an issue I’d get both. Mine get equal use. :slight_smile:
Sorry that’s probably not much help :joy:

3 Likes

As far as suction toys go the first one we had was not great! We found it too loud and couldn’t quite get the desired effect! We were very disappointed but……… we managed to get the rose as a tester and haven’t looked back since! It was easy to get in position and didn’t leave me to sensitive after! It’s a completely different feeling!
If you want to try more clitoral vibrations maybe a pebble would be the way forward, it does leave your hand feeling a little tingly after a while but it can be used with a partner during PIV the shape of them is great as they ‘cup’ the bits you want to be cupped and he feels some of the benefit’s too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think it’s a personal preference type of answer, just explore what you like

2 Likes

I have both, personally I prefer the suction clit toy, and I’ve just ordered the Lovehoney Rose, heard a lot about it. Hopefully lives up to expectations :wink:

4 Likes

My wife prefers her Womanizer (Pro40) clitoral head and shoulders above the rest (bar the We-Vibe Melt that she has affinity for use with me; but solo it’s the Pro40 or bust).

We can all share our experiences, but personal preference will always be your deciding factor.

2 Likes

wand is a great all rounder, but OMG! tried clit suction toy last night for first time, 3x super intense amazing Os in no time. My hubby was loving the show! Absolute new fav thing ever

5 Likes

which one did you get? out of curiosity :smile: