Which is your favourite 69 position?

Hey everyone,

There's brand new poll on the Lovehoney Blog!

This fortnight it's all about the 69 position - we're looking to find out which is the most popular position for 69 whether its him on top, her on top or side by side.

If you fancy discussing your vote please use this thread - we'd love to know why you prefer a certain position over another or if there's a 69 position you think we've missed.

Thank you to everyone who voted in our last poll!

Gem @ Lovehoney HQ

Xx

I prefer me on top... Mainly because my partner is 17.7st worth of muscle and i think i would probably die if it were the other way round :D

Em

Me underneath with my good lady on top or both on our sides. Either or will do.

It depends; if I'm in the mood for her grinding on my face, it's her on top. However, if we want to use toys on each other, it's actually easier if I'm on top. Side-by-side doesn;t really work because of our height difference; I generally end up with a sore neck.

same here, i am 6 foot 5 so sore necks are a hazard i have to put up with when 69ing

Size makes a big difference for us. I guess it would be easier if I as on top as i am much shorter, but I prefer it when he is on top. Its much harder, but something about it is just sexier....perhaps I will do it the other way round to surprise him sometime....

Only ever tried it with her on top but does tend to hurt my penis sometimes...dont know why.Must try side by side technique

Definitely her on top, don't what it is, just really like looking up and having that view :)

Its got to be my oh on top and if i can get to squirt wow

Her on top - you have the added visuals... Never tried side by side.

Hey ho. We've tried all and each position has its advantages. I voted side by side, but it can be wearisome to keep holding your leg up.

I like it very much when she's on top, but she finds it inhibiting because she's scared of suffocating me.

With me on top I have to slide down to reach her parts, which puts my tool out of reach, but it does give her access to my bum which she can dildo. This can be quite nice too.

I love it when my hubbys on top with my head hanging over the end of the bed because I love to deep throat him it gets him soo horny and its easier to do in that position and he gets more carried away a little more forceful..

Not a huge fan of 69. It's just so fiddly, you know? If I'm giving head, I'd rather just focus on giving head rather than having other stuff going on.

Actually, I'm not a huge fan of receiving oral. Not really sure why, just never really does much for me. LOVE giving it though.

I prefer it with my OH (H) on top, and me (C) on the bottom, she is amazing at oral and in that postion I can cum very hard.

But thats not to say when where in the mood we dont do the others.

On ones that have been missed, me and the OH often use this website for new postions /www.sexinfo101.com.

They have 9 postions in the 69 family. http://www.sexinfo101.com/69position.shtml?s=7451c5b9c7b2f1e716d936d72eeb903c

Have a look, i think we will be trying http://www.sexinfo101.com/faceoff.shtml

"Starting upright in a semi-squat position, the standing partner bends at the waist, and touches down to the ground with their hands, carefully bending the head back between their legs to orally receive their lover's penis. Don't forget to bend your knees; this will alleviate strain at the joints. The receiving partner is seated on the ground with their legs fully extended in front of them."

I absolutely love having 69 with the girl on top! That way you look up and have a fab view of her bum and pussy! However me on top does allow my cock to go deeper in her mouth too!

Answered her on top.

It is so much easier to control the depth and angle of fellatio, if he is on top then it makes it much harder and I usually end up almost choking.

It's all about her on top for me!

I said side by side as I like to put my arms around my partners bodu without cutting off the blood supply. though I do also like standing/ upside down with him on his knees... Chin up bar is very handy and you get a slight head rush.

Her on top for me too. Can create a bit of neck ache, but no pain no gain :-) !!

Definately her on top. It is just easier for both of us to please each other that way. That said it does always feel so intense for me when we are side by side which tends to mean I can't focus on her as much as I'd like. I'm not sure why, maybe it's something about the angle, but I can't take it long that way at all.