Which lube is the best one, and why

Been using lubes for a while now, and find them a lot of fun. We both like the feel and sensation they give.
Like rubbing all over each others bits and slowly licking and rubbing each other to get things heated up.
Like the feel, sensation and taste of some, but only tried a few.
What do everyone else use

1 Like

I like the durex 2 in 1 massage /lube… not too thick and doesn’t go sticky. Had a natural one which was awful, went sticky and coated everything so much ot felt numb!

1 Like

Liquid silk is now my go to.

Lubido was my absolute favourite but Lovehoney no longer stock it unfortunately :unamused:

Oh and actually the YES range is pretty good!

1 Like

Sperm. Easily the best.

4 Likes

Liquid silk is just wonderful, I’ve tried a few others and find they go dry but liquid silk if great, really turns me on rubbing it in

1 Like

Liquid silk for us too.

Really cannot recommend it enough. With other lubes, they would dry out pretty quickly, and go really sticky. We spent more time applying it than anything else.
But with liquid silk, we didn’t have that problem. Definitely our go to product.

2 Likes

We use lube all the time for sex (couples and solo) and by far and away the best we’ve used is ‘Gun Oil Personal Silicone Lubricant’. It’s very smooth and slippery and you only need a tiny amount which never dries out due to it being of an oily nature.

Sadly it’s currently ‘out of stock’ on the website.

We do also use ‘Liquid silk’ as an alternative which is highly recommended.

Lovehoney Discover for us. It’s a thicker water based anal lubricant but we use it for everything. PIV, anal. large butt plugs, masturbation sleeves. It’s safe on any type of toy and washes off easily.

1 Like

Liquid Silk is our go to.
Toys, Anal, fisting… it covers all bases

I mostly use the Lovehoney water based brand lube but have tried some fake cum lube before which was very fun and actually this week for the first time I’ve bought some liquid silk to try out :smiley:

2 Likes

My favourite is Lovehoney Discover but my oh prefers liquid silk. There both fantastic lubes

I just use the stuff that comes out of me…because there’s so much of it. As long as I cum a couple of times first, there’s plenty of sloppy stuff to use for anal, and never a worry about PIV being remotely dry. :roll_eyes: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: