Which of these prostate toys would you choose?

Which would you personally prefer - the we-vibe ditto, the lovense edge 2 or the we vibe vector?

Cheers - we are considering one of them!

1 Like

Maybe a poll will tickle up a few opinions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t touch another remote or app controlled toy. We’ve had We-Vibe and Lovense toys and found the connection so unstable that they become frustrating rather than enjoyable.

1 Like

No, dont use your mother’s vibrator @rockstar lolz :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve got the we-vibe vector and can defo say it’s a good buy on quality and enjoyment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They look interesting and would love to give one a go. Bit concerning though @rockstar and I’m guessing they are not cheap so would not want to spend cash on something that fails :thinking:

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the new 100 Day Money Back Promise :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t have experience with any of these directly, but I like the idea of something with a remote control, not just an app, and I do like the look of the Vector’s shape more than the Ditto (although I will say I really like the look of the Lovense - I feel like that shape would feel great).

1 Like

I have no experience (due to the wrong anatomy) of any of these toys but I would say that you can’t judge which toys will have a good connection to the app based on the make. I have the We-vibe Melt and the We-vibe Bloom connected to the app. The Melt’s bluetooth connection works brilliantly from a couple of rooms away and never loses the connection. The Bloom fails constantly less than a cm away from my vagina despite my vagina, to my knowledge, not being a lead lined Faraday Cage so I think it is all to do with the inbuilt Bluetooth reciever. Read the reviews, see which toy appears to have the best connection and go with that one would be my advice.

We have the Lovense Diamo but I haven’t got around to testing the app because very disappointingly it’s very rigid and way too small.

Advice - Don’t buy stuff months in advance as a present in case it completely doesn’t fit! :sob:

2 Likes