Which one????

Have tried all manner of methods, but what works best for me is a bog standard mens razor and lashings of sudocream afterwards. Job done.

I just discovered these cute mini-shavers from Boots, especially aimed at the "bikini line". It's nice not to use a big razor down there. Complete bargain too, about £1.35 for three.

But the best thing that I have only worked out quite recently is shaving from top down. Don't know if everyone else does this anyway, but I always used to shave UP. Now I have hardly any problems with burns or ingrowing hair. It's amazing, such a small change in a routine...:0)

Also you must moisturise after the shave and I like moisturising at every opportunity anyway. Seems to work a treat :0)

PinkMilk wrote:

I just discovered these cute mini-shavers from Boots, especially aimed at the "bikini line". It's nice not to use a big razor down there. Complete bargain too, about £1.35 for three.

But the best thing that I have only worked out quite recently is shaving from top down. Don't know if everyone else does this anyway, but I always used to shave UP. Now I have hardly any problems with burns or ingrowing hair. It's amazing, such a small change in a routine...:0)

Also you must moisturise after the shave and I like moisturising at every opportunity anyway. Seems to work a treat :0)

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=22077&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

I tryed to find a link to mini razers but i couldn't find find them External Media but i did try sorry peeps