Which prostate massager

Currently torn between the ‘high roller’ or the ‘mantric’ prostate massager.

Both are remote control but I cannot decide between the two and with the extra 11% wanted to capitalise today.

Can anyone provide me with their opinion, preferably if they own both?

I have the Mantric. Love it, hits the spot just right, lots of prostate orgasms. Love the remote control and the different vibration setting. I think it’s the best prostate massager I have owned to date.

I ordered the Mantric, very excited for its arrival now. Will certainly be binning my old ones that brought me no joy!

@Mitchell990 I don’t think you will be disappointed. I love mine. For me it hits my prostate just right. Wife loves it because it’s a great toy to use edging and milking me. Pre-cum just oozes out while using it.

1 Like

I have the highroller. It didn’t do much for me I must say.

be careful turning on the mantric, it starts at full power and is shockingly powerful it’ll make you gasp. It is a great toy

1 Like

I’m very excited for this then :joy:

Oooooh, not looked at this but might treat myself :wink::smiley:

I use the anal prostate massager I’m happy I bought this one easy to use and very powerfull

I’ve had the Mantric about 2 weeks now, used it about 10 times and it has been a whirlwind. The first 3 uses was just getting used to it. I tried pairing it with my favourite Fleshlight and had my mind blown.

My last 2 uses have both resulted in hands free O! I couldn’t have been happier with my purchase, thanks for the advice.

1 Like