Which sex toys or other things do you keep in your bed/under your pillow for easy access?

I’m sure I’m not the only one who keeps toys in bed rather than putting them away just to get them out again a few hours later.

For me I keep at least a magic wand vibrator under my pillow, male wand attachments underneath the duvet at the side up against the wall along with a couple of cock rings from my collection and a bottle of lube, instead of putting them away after they get washed.

For people who don’t sleep alone I’m guessing this could be more difficult.

Under the bed I have a nice spanking paddle as well as my fav clit vibrator and a spare pair of knickers - I often wank my husband off in my knickers at night :paddle:

3 Likes

I do own a few pair of knickers from Lovehoney that iv used in the past but its not the same as knickers worn by someone else.

I keep my Pro40, my vibrating lifelike dildo, mantric bullet and my favourite paddle down my side of the bed.

1 Like

My heart missed a beat just thinking of that @batjamboree
One can only dream :drooling_face:

1 Like

For me a vibrator is always close at hand :smile:

I don’t keep toys in my bed but my preferred toy stays in a basket on my bedside table along with the tv remote and orher bits. The other toys are in a basket on top of my drawers. All easily accessible for me but the toy I’m enjoying most is within reach along with the lube.

1 Like

The wife has a rabbit and 3 or 4 suction toys under her pillow which can’t be comfortable. I keep my arcwave ion at the side of the bed. The rest is hidden in a suitcase.

2 Likes

My husband loves me wanking him off in my knickers and I’m always happy to oblige

You may find it a nice way yourself - his preference is satin or microfiber

In the middle of the night he often cannot get to sleep due to an erection and I’m too tired to do anything other than a quick wank

2 Likes

You really are a star when it comes too sorting out your partner, he is one lucky fella. @batjamboree

We keep in the unlocked nightstand (though in cloth bags) these frequent flyers for easy access: Womanizer Pro40, Womanizer OG, We-Vibe Melt, favorite trusty 6" lifelike dildo, assortment of cockrings, and lube. Most of these are busted out at least weekly, and the Melt has become a several times a week go-to for wifey as she’s been complaining about her wrists getting tired in our bedtime sex.

Rest of the collection is locked up under the bed and usually get into it once or twice a month.

1 Like

None while. The kids are. In the house, not young either :joy:

1 Like

Not in bed or under pillow - OH would have the oopizootics if i did.

In my unlocked bedside cabinet i currently have a tube of lube, an LH Blowmotion toy, an LH Basics Stroker and two packs of Tenga eggs. Not hidden as such but on view enough to restart a long-overdue conversation with the OH should she ever be brave enough to open it after last time (when a different stroker was discovered and thrown out in revulsion), in the increasingly distant hope that we might at last get physical again.

1 Like

@AK1970 That seems like an odd way to go about it when your goal is to get physically intimate. Why not just start the conversation? You need to be able to communicate for there to be intimacy.

Well, kids over 18, under our bed, sex stool, pvc sheet, estim, various "stretching devices " bondage rope/tape/blindfold/cuffs/gag etc. In draw lube of various types, cock rings, pin wheel, urethral sounds male/female, poppers, cock rings with spikes inwards

3 Likes

Hidden behind things in bedside table I have lube, fleshlight, my favorite buttplug, cockring (vibrating with rabbit ears) and nipple clamps…
The rest is hidden away in a locked box in the wardrobe…

1 Like

I’m opening up those line with my wife in September. It’ll be our 13th anniversary so I’m making up a box of 12 of my/our fantasy toys we’ve kidded about but never went farther. I’m going to be the 13.
I’ve been going thru cancer treatment for 30 months and have really neglected her mutually because we both know Ive felt shitty.
I’m opening up the lines of communication for let’s try light bondage, anal play, prostate milking etc. Treatment has left Mr Happy ok going to the dance but he can never stay up to finish dancing. Well im finishing treatment 10 days before our “A” day and I WANNA FUCK TILL WE BOTH CANT WALK.
There im done I said it!

1 Like

I think you’ve maybe replied to me by mistake, but that all sounds good. Hope it works out for you :slightly_smiling_face:

I always have my clit suction vibrator handy! I use it almost every day and it’s amazing! Ive had some really good orgasms with this toy!

2 Likes

I love to wear my wife’s lingerie @batjamboree . Satin or lace being my preference. I have to admit though, I’ve never thought of wanking in them…defo now on my “To Do” list. Thanks for the inspiration :kissing_heart:

1 Like