Which Tenga Egg should I get?

Hi! I'm thinking of getting my other half a Tenga egg to try. He's never tried anything like this before. I noticed that there are quite a few different types and now I'm stumped for what to get! Can anyone give me a recommendation?

Also, is it a one use product? I got the impression that it was but thought £10 is a bit steep for one use. Any advice? x

It's not one use at all, clean it well and don't rip it and it will last ages, we have three and I'd recomend twister

Young and fun95 wrote:

It's not one use at all, clean it well and don't rip it and it will last ages, we have three and I'd recomend twister

Do you need a specific cleaner for it? I've got the lovehoney spray cleaner: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25004 would that be alright to use on a Tenga egg?

What difference did you feel with the twister compared to the others you have?

They are designed as single use but yes with care you can get multi use out of them.
I've used 4 or 5 different ones both hard boiled and regular and you really can't tell the difference between the patterns or materials.

Also Tenga Eggs are 2 for £15 at the moment:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/2856/

I'd go for the Crater and the Twister out of those.

And yes, officially, like the Ona-cups - the TENGA eggs are supposed to be one use only. However with a bit of care, and a good clean afterwards - you can store the sleeve back inside the plastic casing and get a couple more uses out of it. They do stretch though, so it won't retain it's egg shape for too long.

Spider is also a good choice O/H likes that one.

As others have said you can get multiple uses out of each egg if you look after it, Keep the actual egg shell and the insert and it helps keep the shape and keep it clean for next use.

LH spray is fine. OH loves when I twist my hand during a hj and the twister adds loads of sensation to that action, we can certainly tell the difference between them

We have every single tenga egg that is on the website, and they all genrally give the same sensation so it doesn't matter too much what one you get. Obviously, they give very slightly different sensations with different eggs but there's no major difference.

I first bought the lovers TENGA egg because I thought it looked cute hehe! But just chose whatever one you fancy :)

As for uses, I wouldn't recommend more than 4 uses per egg because they get out of shape and start to get little tiny tears in at the top of the egg for being used. But I use lovehoney sex toy spray, turn the egg inside out, give it a good squirt and a wash with hot water and leave out to dry. Once it's dry, pop it back in its case to keep its shape.