Which toys did you play with this weekend

Lego, Barbie, Elsa hair doll, normal Elsa doll, a puzzle and a few tea parties in the toy kitchen!

Bloody school holidays!

Daddy isn’t mrs Nesbit anymore!!

1 Like

Big butt plug cock pump and the bed post

Last weekend my wife was feeling quite submissive so she wanted to be tied with our wrist to thing cuffs, ballgagged, blindfolded and buttplugged.

1 Like

Those sound exciting. :pinched_fingers: :smile_cat:

1 Like

I used my favourite combo, we-vibe melt and rave , me holding the melt and him Thrusting the rave. It’s the best blended orgasm for me. Even timed it and it took 7 minutes, pretty impressive! Then sex with the we-vibe chorus and my bvibe vibrating butt plug. Another orgasmic combination. Also used the chorus around the base of his cock during a blowjob which was a great idea! Always finding ways to use my toys on him as well.

1 Like

They are really really good, a firm favorite with the wife!

1 Like

Might have to be my centipede sound later

1 Like

My most used toy was hubby :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk:
Followed by my womanizer

This morning I woke OH with my head between her legs then we had a masturbation session then OH lubed up my ass and pushed he 8” dildo into me and started to suck me so I returned the favour by fkn her with her 10” toy she told me to leave the toy in my ass and the toy in her pussy and put my cock in her ass

1 Like

Wet look cat suit for her, cock cage, nipple clamps and riding crop for-me. Finally bullet vibrator for her

2 Likes