Please help me choose.

Which Wand?
  • Black Mantric
  • Purple Desire
  • PinkyPurple Mini

0 voters

2 Likes

I feel like a good wand is a staple!

What are your preferences? Broad or slightly more pinpoint stimulation? Power preference - super powerful, medium, low? Rumbly or buzzy vibes?

May help people if they have more than one of the above wands :blush:

1 Like

We own all three, and use them all. :slightly_smiling_face: (plus the Tracey Cox Squishy wand)

3 Likes

I was good (dumb) and resisted the Mantric one when it was on DotD recently. I really want it though because I like Mantric products.

I have both of the others in your poll as well as the squishy @Ian_Chimp linked to.

I’m not a big fan of the Desire one, I find it too big and cumbersome for me and as such haven’t really used it.

I really really like the squishy, but if you want strong vibrations it’s possibly not the best option, but you can apply hard pressure with it.

I love the LH mini wand, it’s a good size and powerful for its size.

2 Likes

I liked the desire because its longer, but I want something quite rumbly but not loud and too powerful.

@Ian_Chimp If Mrs Chimp had to choose out of black mantric or the mini wand - which one and why?
if you don’t mind asking her

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

I have the mantric wand which I got on DOTD plus an extra discount for a right steal of £19:20 with free P&P in March 2020

Worth every penny and then some. Sorry can’t help you out with the other 2.

4 Likes

I would have to say the classic Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator

2 Likes

Out of those two it’d be the Mantric.

We got the white mini wand as part of one of our first orders, and it was her favourite thing for ages (when we had 3 toys :slightly_smiling_face:). It’s got a small head (4¼" circ.), and a nice bendy neck, and ours has a scroll wheel as it’s an older model. It’s really versatile as it’s not very big, and the handle makes it easy to hold onto and maneuver around. And using it with a partner, or a second internal toy is a doddle. :+1: Even with the smaller head it gives more broad precision than a tapered bullet, more like using the flat side of a pebble toy (but on a stick :slightly_smiling_face:). Vibe-wise, it’s good, but not top-notch (on Mrs Chimp’s personal scale :slightly_smiling_face:)

The Mantric is a notch bigger (5¼" circ.), but still light and easy to use with me or a glass dildo, etc. The bigger head does cover more area (which is a plus), and Mrs Chimp loves the frequency of pretty much all the Mantric toys, and this one is no different. :slightly_smiling_face: You can adjust the intensity of each setting, including all the patterns, which is good. Mrs Chimp isn’t normally one for patterns on most of her toys, but there’s a couple of these that she really likes (they drill down to a deep wokka-chokka-chokka-WOka :slightly_smiling_face:). She also feels the vibrations are rumbly, and travel deeper than the mini-vibe too.

But she really likes the Desire one too, as the nubbin makes it more than a regular wand (it may even take it out of the ‘wand’ bracket altogether?). It is heavier and not as nimble as the Mantric one, and I think Mrs Chimp does find it easier when I hold that one, but it can still be used with a partner or second toy quite easily.

The Tracey Cox Squishy one is different again because of the liquid silicone texture. It’s cushioned, so you can really nestle yourself in there. The vibrations don’t carry as well through the liquid silicone, so they feel slightly more muted/diffuse, but Mrs Chimp thinks it’s a pretty good trade off. :+1:

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmm I think Mrs Chimp has sold it to me - the Mantric that is :grin:
Thank you both for the input :+1:

1 Like

Hope it’s ok to hop on here. Great idea this post that is @Cupc8kes I’m surprised by the votes, anybody else? Alot of fans of the mini out there :slightly_smiling_face:
They’re really good descriptions :clap: which is the most powerful, the mantric or desire?

1 Like

I have the desire and I wouldn’t recommend it. I don’t find it very powerful and its like a baseball bat… it would come on handy as a weapon if someone broke in.
I do have a mantric bullet which I do really rate so I think I’m gong to treat myself to the mantric wand too.

3 Likes

I’ve just done a quick comparison and we’d say the Mantric is stronger and rumblier, and the vibrations travel deeper. The Desire is more precise, but Mrs Chimp thinks it’s still good (especially for variety). It doesn’t feel as ‘broad’ as other wands because of the nubbin, so if you like a wider, more even coverage then you might want to stick with a traditional shaped head.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to log your vote. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback, it’s soooo helpful.

Although I’m absolutely in love with the pink/purple wand, I think I’m going to go for the Mantric :heart_eyes: I wish I grabbed it when it was on DOTD a while ago :smirk:

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback too, it’s been very helpful :partying_face: the mantric sounds very popular within the community.

Oops this is a reply to all posts, I could edit afterwards but not I’ve edited so many posts easier to pop a note on the post :+1:

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve decided to treat myself to a new wand for my birthday with my discount in a couple of weeks.

I have the LH mini and the Desire (which I barely use; too heavy and cumbersome for my tastes).

I’d been planning on the Mantric but it’s been in and out of stock, so looked at alternatives and really like the sound of the Le Wand petite

I want something rechargeable, fairly quiet and not too heavy.

Can anyone give opinions or recommendations? Don’t have loads of money to spend on one.

3 Likes

The matric one definitely ticks those boxes, just a shame about the availability, as it’s the cheaper of the two but it definitely doesn’t feel that way (though it is lightweight like you’re looking for) :sweat_smile: Maybe contact customer service and see if they can give you any idea of when it might be back :woman_shrugging: I was debating between the two but got the mantric based on curved shape and price, and I don’t feel like I missed out on anything by saving some money :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

We have used the Mantric rechargeable wand for months now and it has been great. It holds battery for more than one session and has many settings/patterns with three different speeds for each so its really customisable to what you are feeling at the time.

One thing my partner and i have really liked is the colour that is linked to the vibration pattern so when you are using the toy with someone you can remember what colour you like and say that mid play. It makes communication much easier. For being a battery powered wand, it is very powerful, especially if you are sensitive. The mildest speed can make you climax!

Highly recommend for couples and singles

2 Likes