WHIP TIPS?

Any whipping experts out there?

Thinking of buying a whip, never had or used one before so any tips or tricks for a first timer?

Loving and gentle stuff, nothing too fierce guys!

ok ive never used a whip but i am into a bit of spanking :P but id also like to get whip but for the fine string bits to run over my body as more as a tease thing

how about something like this for ur first whip?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7578

small and will have a good hold on it as it be a ring as it can be a cock ring at the same time (personaly i only want it for it being the small whip) and ive just seen its gone down in price and now out of stock! boo!!!

anyway im sure there be someone along to help you better then me and maybe use the search box as there is bound to bo lots of topics about this

Dxx

Have/do you indulge i spanking already? If not, I would honestly start with your hand. Worth finding out if it is really what you want at first. Also you can (usually) gauge how hard you are going more easily this way.

As for actual whips, the rubber whips are really good for starters as they don't delivery TOO mush pain and are very versatile. You can use for whipping, flicking, stroking, tickling, etc etc.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1225 is a good starter. It is pretty small, but don't let that fool you.

I personally LOVE leather paddles and floggers, but as these can be more painful and expensive they might be better once you've had a go with something gentler.

Hope this helps x

when i first got into spanking i was really thinking about getting a paddle but i wasnt sure if it be that just to much for me, and in the end i didnt bother cos me and the ex split up lol but anyway what im trying to say

whats it like to have a paddle used on you?

Dxx

hard to explain. To me I'd say it's more like a hand spanking than whipping, but 'sharper'? if that makes sense? Also the leather is colder than a hand obviously so that add something else to it. It's doesn't have to be done hard though, it can be a gentle as you/your partner like.

IF you liked to be spanked it's a great feeling.

i think i get when u mean by sharper, more clearer?

i love being spanked and i like it quite hard (but only when im extreamly turned on and its happening while being fucked) but my partner isnt really into things like this so i dont think id be able to bring a paddle into the bedroom to try sadly. but then again his more willing to use vibes on me now and he does spank sometimes.... not sure!

thanks for the advice tho BBBJE

Dxx

Thankyou Diamonds and BBBJE!

My OH loves spanking me as I found out on hols last year to my very pleasant surprise!! But I'm definitley interested in whipping/flogging. Thanks for the product pointers, I've checked both out and the one you suggested Diamonds is very good and I may purchase one as a little treat for myself! But the whip you pointed out BBBJE is exactly what I'm after so will definitely be getting one of these soon.

So thanks again folks!

I'm loving these forums!!

Hi BBBJE! I've just purchased the rubber whip you recommended, it's going with all my girlfriends other birthday pressies, so thanks for that!

SG69 x

Hey :)

Just spied your review, lad you enjoyed ;) xx

*glad, of course *oops*

There's quite a few different whips out there, each can be used gently or ferociously dependant on the person doing the whipping.

I have 2 whips, one if a horse riding crop that had broken towards the end- this delivered a a gentler spanking compared to when it wasn't broken! I actually preferred broken to be honest- it didn't leave behind too big a mark.

I also have a little whip which has several strands of soft leather that can be used to tease gently over the body with a little whippage or it can deliver quite a irritatingly scrumptious feeling when used in firmer hands.

I reccomend you to have a little look around whats on offer whips wise and then invest in something non- aggresive to begin with then move onto something harder if you prefer :-)

Hi Purple Bonsai!

Thanks for the advice, good stuff. I did buy a nice little whip as advised by BBBJE and am made up(as we scousers say!) with it.

I bought it to go with my OH's birthday prezzies but will be buying another to keep at my house.

I am so interested in it and will probably do some proper research, ie- books and dvd's and the net of course!

So thanks to all x

There are some gorgeous leather floggers out there (and on LH) if you want to try a step further ;)

Save tha brass lad! Have a go with a 12" rule or a garden cane. If you what a whip try using a belt or dressing gown cord. If you like it you can splash out (maybe literally) on a decent one.

You may get right into & end up like that mad monk out of The Da Vinci Code!!! oh eckky thump!

Ha Ha Mucky! I tell thee what though. . .

The school I went to as a teenager was banned from using the cane and the strap by the education authorities as during an investigation the school was found to be administering way way too much punishment to the pupils. An all boys school I may add!

The strap was about a foot long, a plywood centre bound in stitched leather and boy it hurt like shit!

I think we had quite a few errm. . .excitable teachers!