Who cleans before Anal?

As in title how many of you clean before Anal sex / play?

Me and the mrs have been together nearly 7 years now and in this time we've done Anal sex quite a few times especially when we first got together, I've almost always gone all the way inside (cum without meaning to be too graphic)

We've recently discussed the idea of pegging (god I hate that name for it) and naturally I was asking advice from her and discovered she's never used anything apart from just keeping naturally clean down there, yet from searching on here and other places the anal douches and other are recommended as common course? Is it different for men etc? As I notice most douche reviews are male despite the fact more women have anal than would probably admit

Thankyou in advance.

I've been enjoying anal (both giving and receiving) for 25 years and I'm certainly not afraid to admit it. Neither of us have ever used a douche or specifically'cleaned' down there. We've never had mess of any kind x

I don't do anal but if I did then using a douche would be part of the "play" Already another poster has had an accident as detailed in another thread and has put her OH off anal  for a while .

So for me douche would be a part of the routine in getting ready probably in the same way you would shower before a none anal sex session.

Yes. I have done anal without any special cleaning and haven't had any mishaps.

ass to mouth doesn't bother me, i like doing it. Doesn't taste horrible at all. Doesn't really taste of anything tbh. Even with no douching.

But with ass to mouth, douche cleaning is just a 100% proof way of tip top clean fun.

so for me personally I know douching isn't necessary but if i want a good clean for a good anal sesh then I do douche.

may be different for other people, I suppose it's personal to each person

SquirtyPanda I suppose your the perfect person to ask, does it make any difference in general to douche? From searching it seemed people do either one or other but you do both?

And yes I wasn't going to mention (didn't know how much detail to put) but the mrs was keen to point out she's done ass to mouth a number of times so it's not a dirty act if done right

Hi WazNaz, I love to be pegged (also dislike the term), and have never douched and have never had any issues with cleanliness. The anal passage is about six inches long, so unless you're either using a large toy, or you feel that you may need the loo, there's no reason for anal sex to be unclean.

TBH, if the OH hints that I may be onto a promise of a good pegging that night, I just make sure I drink plenty of tea & water in the morning to flush me through, and eat a very light breakfast annd lunch. Never had a mishap ever :)

Can someone educate me on what pegging is please ?

The only difference of douching and no douching is obviously you'll be thoroughly cleaned inside to give you the confidence that nothing dirty will happen if you do douche.

I guess it just boils down to confidence, feeling sexy and hygienic reasons.

anal and a2m for me is hot and knowing I'm clean and good to go makes me feel sexier and confident that nothing gross will happen. Your Mrs is correct it isn't a dirty act IF done right.

peace of mind is worth it, worth paying for a good douche and worth the effort. Especially if she's into a2m I'd recommend getting one if anything just for hygiene reasons like I say. No one genuinely wants or should ingest poop lol. :)

Sometimes I just 'feel' clean and empty and I know there won't be any problems. If I feel like that, I can jump into recieving anal from the wife. However some mild dove brand soap, warm water and a well placed finger either provides the cleaning or gives reassurance that I'm ready to go if I am not too sure. Nothing regimented though.

Fact is, as much as I love anal, (both giving and receiving), I am fully aware that it is not the cleanest part of the body. You just have to have realistic expectations about what 'may' come out.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

It's strap-on play :)

Sex Squid wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Oh I see! What's the connection with the name 'pegging' though ?

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Being blunt- your placing a" peg " (the dildo bit) into a hole ( anus)

In normal life you place a peg into a hole. Yes ?

mysteron wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Oh I see. Thanks. I thought of a peg like what you hang your washing up with lol.

Have always enjoyed anal but as of late have been REALLY enjoying it!! Have been trying out different and bigger toys.

I admit that I have never douched beforehand, although I do have quite a long sit on the loo if I know we are going to be partaking just to make as sure as I can be that the way is clear.

Hubby has never mentioned any problems, and I am normally passed the point of caring! We do keep baby wipes close to hand though.

I do for play with big toys, not really necessary for sex though.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

mysteron wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Oh I see. Thanks. I thought of a peg like what you hang your washing up with lol.

It is as well.

But I think its possibly derived from the saying for example "Round pegs for square holes" as sometimes mentioned in football when someone is having to play out of position .

Me and my OH alway douche before any anal play, pegging for me and anal sex, rimming and exploration play for her!!! She loves to be rimmed so cleanliness is a must for that and she loves it when I fill her with my fingers whilst exploring, again better for me when clean, we're not up to fisting yet but again I wouldn't do that if she wasn't clean! For us and our type of play douching is a must!!!

We have a bidet in our bathroom so we are very clean anyway. We have never had a problem, but i did buy a douche for deeper penetration which has worked very well, and would recommend bying one.

I never douche for anal sex and have never had any issues but do find some bigger toys/longer beads can lead to a little mess sometimes so I do douche especially for those but not for plugs/toys that don't go as deep.

Would you all agree this is probably the best all rounder douche? still undecided with the largly similar results to ours so far but want an idea in mind if do decide to order other stuff today

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5181

I've bought that one and have left a good review. Ive not tried others, but the usp of this is the extension.