Who else has a fox tail butt plug?

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Glass plugs are amazing I have two glass butt plugs and a few glass dildos...Mmmmmm yes try one...wish I had someone chasing me round the house 🤪

Lol that was so funny curvy Jill I have just started using glass dildoes not tried any bum things not sure if I would like it

AWB1955 wrote

Lol that was so funny curvy Jill I have just started using glass dildoes not tried any bum things not sure if I would like it

I was pretty dubious about it all before i tried it, but i read a review on lovehoney (ironically for a tail but plug) which basically (paraphrased) said life is too short not to try new things. And i though, what the hey. Bought one and found i really enjoyed it.

I can totally appreciate its not everyones cup of tea though. But If you get curious, the guides on here where really useful when i was looking into it all and still on the fence about it.

Glass dildos are amazing though, thinking of getting another sometime. I love how cool and smooth they are

I'm also a recent convert to the love of glass dildos, I haven't tried glass plugs but asume they would be a similar feeling to steel?

Married-learners wrote:

I'm also a recent convert to the love of glass dildos, I haven't tried glass plugs but asume they would be a similar feeling to steel?

Havent tried steel yet, but i do like my glass plug. Definetly more intense than my silicone ones and its nice not having to be careful about lube. Basically, its like a glass dildo, cold, hard, smooth.

Green Eyed Girl

Havent tried steel yet, but i do like my glass plug. Definetly more intense than my silicone ones and its nice not having to be careful about lube. Basically, its like a glass dildo, cold, hard, smooth.

I may actually make a purchase right now 🤭

We’ve got a black piney tail and love wearing it. It’s that animal feel when lifting it before being mounted that gets me going.

The Mrs loves the feel of the medium fox tail and I love the look!!! So naughty and kinky 😀

Love Stud Too wrote:

We’ve got a black piney tail and love wearing it. It’s that animal feel when lifting it before being mounted that gets me going.

Such a turn on!

Definitely a turn on. Thinking of buying it. Anyway will add it to my wish list.

4Uonly wrote:

Definitely a turn on. Thinking of buying it. Anyway will add it to my wish list.

Just buy it, it has brought so many levels of fun, kinkiness and excitement into our bedroom, and my bum 😄

I wanna ride a pony please

I've wondered about buying one too either for me or my OH

I know I keep saying it but honestly if anyone has never tried and wants to give one a go, it’s really something I just can’t explain how exciting it is to lift that tail up and go at it like animals. My hubby can’t get enough and I was surprised just how much I wear this when playing on my own too 🤭

Married-learners wrote:

The feel of a glass plug is similar to that of a steel one but the shape is usually a little different.

Steel plugs can have a really narrow 'neck' giving that wonderful 'pop' as the sphincter closes around it. Glass is not as strong so the 'neck section has to be thicker to maintain the strength but, in my opinion at least, they are both easier to insert and feel smoother than silicone. You also have a free choice of lubes with either material.

Some of the Dominix tails have a cheeky 20% off at the moment if anybody is still thinking of getting one. 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/22772/?product-type=butt-plugs

I saw this deal only a minute ago and was thinking how many people are going to be playing with one of these by this weekend! 😄🦊🐿

I would love to get one , but since the wife has zero interest in sex she might get freaked out . I still have not shown her my ribbed 7" cock probe for fear she may get upset .

Shoot I knew there was something else I was going to order, Yesterday I ordered the Nexus Medium butt plug, I definitely like the look of tails.

rockstar wrote:

Married-learners wrote:

The feel of a glass plug is similar to that of a steel one but the shape is usually a little different.

Steel plugs can have a really narrow 'neck' giving that wonderful 'pop' as the sphincter closes around it. Glass is not as strong so the 'neck section has to be thicker to maintain the strength but, in my opinion at least, they are both easier to insert and feel smoother than silicone. You also have a free choice of lubes with either material.

In comparison between the glass and the steel plug, the narrow neck is excellent for me 'cos the opening closes around it firmly. It stay inside and doesn't pop out easily when the muscle flexes. I specially love the cool and cold sensation of the shaft similar to the steel dildo I have. (I bought this in Beijing and it looks similar to LH's) https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14733

Coincidentally tailed butt plugs came up in conversation with my OH over the weekend. She didn't think they actually existed so I sent here a LH link to them. She didn't want to see it so throughout the day I kept sending her images of them, but she refused to look. Super hillarious when she finally looked at it. Sadly, it's not her bag, but I'd love to try one out just so I can make the tail go swish swish back and forth.