Who else has a fox tail butt plug?

The only 2 things in my life Iโ€™ve ever really wanted is something in my bum and a real tail ๐Ÿ˜„ My husband recently bought this for me and itโ€™s added a whole new world to our bedroom. Iโ€™m just curious as to who else enjoys a tail butt plug as much as me? ๐ŸฆŠ https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41278

I have a black glass long pony tail butt plug think they look sexy...

I have a LH pony tail BP which has now been discontinued. One of the best plugs I have owned.

Edit: CJ snap!

I may or may not have a strong temptation to secretly wear it around the house ๐Ÿคญ

I have a long black pony tail. I love it. Hubby has one also and really makes lovemaking kinky especially when he mounts me from behind lifting my tail. I will walk around the house naked except for my tail. It feels so naughty but sexy. X๐Ÿ’‹

I keep lusting after those things, they look like alot of fun (and tails are very sexy). Sadly probubly more fun with a partner than solo, so i will just have to keep looking longingly at them for the moment.

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

I keep lusting after those things, they look like alot of fun (and tails are very sexy). Sadly probubly more fun with a partner than solo, so i will just have to keep looking longingly at them for the moment.

Aww sweetie. You can still have one and wear it around the house or bedroom. Look at yourself in the mirror or snap some pictures for yourself. Xx๐Ÿ’‹

100% try one solo ๐Ÿคญ

Maturecple - This sounds exactly like me! ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸฆŠ Also how do you reply to a post and quote what was said in the post youโ€™re replying to? Iโ€™ve tried and never been able to make it happen, it just post a new message like this one and not a reply as such.

Married-learners wrote:

Maturecple - This sounds exactly like me! ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸฆŠ Also how do you reply to a post and quote what was said in the post youโ€™re replying to? Iโ€™ve tried and never been able to make it happen, it just post a new message like this one and not a reply as such.

Once you are signed in, in the banner of the post you want to reply to, over on the right you should see two oprions, 'Quote this post' and 'Reply'. Click on the 'Quote' option and ...

Thanks for the reply Private_menber. I canโ€™t see this option but most likely as Iโ€™m doing this on my iPhone! But Thankyou all the same. Anyway back to tail plugs! ๐ŸฆŠ

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

Just treat yourself, but I warn you, there is no going back once you take the tail plunge. Life is no longer complete without your tail ๐Ÿ˜„

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

I have a black glass long pony tail butt plug think they look sexy...

I only have the steel plugged fox tail, but I'm very eager to try glass plugs in general

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

You could always do your own photoshot, I find it quite enjoyable wearing things and taking pictures even though it's my eyes who is only going to see it.

Thanks for being so encouraging everyone. A photoshoot does sound like fun.. If i got myself one, id probubly save up for something special, i keep seeing pretty glass pony plugs with coloured tails that look very tempting. But the silver fox ones on here are pretty too

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

Thanks for being so encouraging everyone. A photoshoot does sound like fun.. If i got myself one, id probubly save up for something special, i keep seeing pretty glass pony plugs with coloured tails that look very tempting. But the silver fox ones on here are pretty too

Silver fox for sure! Genuinely couldn't be happier with it! Also the medium I find is perfect, it's not big by any means but plenty large enough I feel it's securely in place if you got what I mean ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸฆŠ

It's a grey squirrel tail. My cats thought I was trying to play with them by wearing it around the house.

Gosig wrote:

It's a grey squirrel tail. My cats thought I was trying to play with them by wearing it around the house.

Lucky cats x

๐Ÿ˜‚ The only animal that ends up chasing me around the house when I have my tail is my husband ๐Ÿ˜„

Glass plugs are amazing I have two glass butt plugs and a few glass dildos...Mmmmmm yes try one...wish I had someone chasing me round the house ๐Ÿคช