Who goes commando and why?

As the title suggests who doesnt wear underwear and your reasons why?

I normally was a boxers man, then jockstraps but now more of a thong wearer. So wondering about those guys who go commando and how you deal with the everyday problems.

Are you asking chaps only, or interested in girls too?

I left mine off (and worelong skirts or dresses) first of all because I kept getting thrush, exacerbated by tight undies, tights, that kind of thing.

Then I found I liked the naked sensation, and so still wear nothing when I can :)

Sorry man. You're getting another lady.

I go commando because I'm just super vain to be honest. I HATE underwear lines unless they add anything to the overall look (like the occasional thong). In fact, I only ever wear underwear to have it taken off.

I only go commando to be naughty, love underwear

I do, mostly at the weekends, just can't be bothered being hemmed in.

I do it when I want to make the guy I sleep with squirm, we see each other almost everyday & depending on my mood I'll send hima photo or a hint I'm not wearing underwear so when we see each other in class he is distracted ^_^

I wear leggings alot and find that 'no VPL' type underwear tend to be uncomfortable, so I just go without.

I often wear womens underwear as it is much softer than mens, I do love going commando though hehe![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

If I'm feeling naughty I'll go out without knickers more to suprise someone.

I actually don't really wear them when I'm home or to bed unless needed. I wax and shave and found my skin was getting irratated by the elastic afterwards, not only that it just let's my skin breath if I wear lighter clothing afterwards as it's so sensitive .

Cos I love the feel of my button fly on my you know what ........

OH loves me going commando as long as I let him have a sneaky peek when we're out - terrible turn onπŸ’

Love going nude, it just feels naughty and good. I also sleep better and don't wake up in a hot sweat in the middle of the night if I go commando.

my oh loves to commando but when she commando she makes me wear her thong i find it a big turn on

I go commando when I'm relaxing at home in my Shorts because I like the feeling, I've gone out commando to a couple of times and it turns me on

I've tried commando but don't really like it. If I'm wearing tight leggings then a small g-string feels better and my husband thinks its hotter. For him, I don't know if he has tried it but most of the time he wears mens thong undies now so really no need for him to.

I go commando occasionally as I just like the feeling of freedom

I all ways go commando I not had boxers on for years and my OH loves wear a skirt and no underwear and feel air round about hur I all so get turn on

im not too fond of inners regularly. love to be without panties it kinda gives a naughty feeling :)

also my skin is sensitive, so particularly after shaving it off i prefer not to have the panty on few days.

and ofcourse .. sleep time ...all naked and comfy !!

Im a thongs and g strings guy, don't go without, don't like the feel of things all free, not helped by my big heavy PA ring( as thick as your little finger end )

sussannee wrote:

im not too fond of inners regularly. love to be without panties it kinda gives a naughty feeling :)

also my skin is sensitive, so particularly after shaving it off i prefer not to have the panty on few days.

and ofcourse .. sleep time ...all naked and comfy !!

It's had for a cat to go commando........so if you need a warm body, I could keep you warm........