Who has seen you masturbate?

Are you comfortable masturbating in front of someone else? It’s usually only been boyfriends and now my husband that I would masturbate in front of. I did have one close girl friend when were younger and we would stay at each others house after nights out and we usually ended up wanking in front of each other after we had plenty to drink.

9 Likes

Only th OH, she likes me to do it and watches and she joins in touching herself

4 Likes

Only my wife. Sounds like fun with your girl friend but I could never have done that with another male. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I love people watching more the merrier

1 Like

Only my wife and, many years ago, a male friend.

3 Likes

Only my hubby. He loves watching me using a variety of toys or just my fingers, and I love to see how turned on he gets :smirk:

5 Likes

Loads of people. I’ve masturbated on the stage in a university bar before, so hundreds watched. Then parties and the like. So quite a few people watched, most who didn’t know me.

7 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever climaxed in front of anyone before :thinking:

1 Like

Just partners. Oh, and a pal in India via webcam

4 Likes

I get turned on seeing them (as in, my partner) getting turned on

3 Likes

Only my current OH. I’ve been too shy and innocent until recently :rofl:

3 Likes

Only my partner. Before we started dating though, I could do it in front of some close friends​:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Only ever been partners

3 Likes

Quite often at dogging meets, get lots of guys and gals watching and joining in. Have also masturbated a few guys to climax.

3 Likes

Partners, but it’s always hot watching and being watched!

2 Likes

The Internet!

5 Likes

An ex and my wife. I’d love to masturbate with my wife. She says she never does it and I believe her. I wish she would. Might spark something in her.

3 Likes

Tout le Monde

Just two people: my wife, and in high school I jerked off with another male friend in a dorm at camp. Lights were out, but we weren’t covered up at all, so there you go.

1 Like

Several people years ago on a cam site

2 Likes