Who uses the suction cup dildos?

I just ordered the mounty one for use with my girlfriend. I am wondering if I should have gotten another one where she could go all the way down to the balls on it.

I really want to have her either getting it doggy style or sitting on it while giving me a blowjob. I dont know if she will go for this but its my birthday on friday so I think she may go for it then.

What is the best position to use these in?

She also dosent usually like going on top during sex so I dont know how much she will get out of this.

Any hints on getting the best use out of this and hearing from the ladies what gets them off with these would be great.

I haven't tried one of these, sadly. But I was considering buying the Wallbanger Deluxe Waterproof Rabbit Vibrator, so let me know how your girlfriend gets on with it.

They stick to doors, walls, windows & bed heads brilliantly. The major problem is there's nowhere for your legs to fit so unless you can do the splits or it's long enough to really back onto, forget about it!

Better to stick it on something horizontal like a tray, plastic chair or your Whizzer & Chips annual,& ride it cowgirl. If you have a wooden beam on the side of your bed you could stick it on that & you'd be able to get your legs under. Also try it so your stood up & back onto it. The missus got a vac u lok ball which she attaches her dildo & bounces onto. That also makes DP a breeze!

Loads of the reviews on the site are women talking about how they like bouncing up and down on them. Have any of you have any experiances with this?

I've not got one, but since reading reviews & the forums, I'm tempted to get one come payday. I love the feeling of being on top - but HATE actually doing it with the other half. Still after all these years, I'm really insecure about doing it. (not the 'I think I look fat doing it, coz there's nothing better than seeing my boobs jigglying about!' but actually doing it & the fear of looking like a complete prat....) Anyways, I ramble on. Yes, I want one - so interested to hear views & opinions too :) x

I used to have one (it was BIG and I got rid of it so as not to freak out new boyfriend.. *grin*).

I used it mainly in the shower because it was a bit too heavy to stick on wooden surfaces and so on. Smooth and damp tiles made it easier. And like muckyduck says, it's a problem where to stick your legs. Kneeling over it you don't really get low enough. And mine was way too long to 'bounce' on unless I wanted to hurt myself, it had to be a controlled motion.

Lava_Twilight_x wrote:

I've not got one, but since reading reviews & the forums, I'm tempted to get one come payday. I love the feeling of being on top - but HATE actually doing it with the other half. Still after all these years, I'm really insecure about doing it. (not the 'I think I look fat doing it, coz there's nothing better than seeing my boobs jigglying about!' but actually doing it & the fear of looking like a complete prat....) Anyways, I ramble on. Yes, I want one - so interested to hear views & opinions too :) x

You like the feeling? My girlfriend says shefeels nothing when she is on top and she says her friends all say the same thing. I actually like her on top best sometimes.

I think she just dosent do it right for her to feel it. Maybe some more practice?

On the odd occasion when I have been brave (and drunk) enough to climb on, if only for a few minutes, I LOVED the feeling of slowly sliding up and down on his cock. Phew. Just the feeling of it going in & out & actually being able to SEE it really makes me wet.

As for getting really jiggy with it & riding him like a Grand National Rider, then no. I'm sure he'd love me to but I just feel like a big oaf....!!

I've actually just added a Mounty Super Strong Suction Vibe to my wishlist....I want it RIGHT NOW!!! :D

Anyone fancy treating me to an early birthday prezzie? :D LOL x

hmmmm... that is actualy quite tempting!

Out of curiosity would you use it by bouncing since nobody would be watching you do it?

I am actualy thinking of returning that one and getting one that she can sit right down on.

skilgannon wrote:

I think she just dosent do it right for her to feel it. Maybe some more practice?

If I said to my boyfriend that a certain activity did nothing for me, being told 'you're doing it wrong, practise more' would result in irritation, not practise. Just saying.

Lol, I would never say that to her. I like what she does but she dosent.

I just told her what I want to do with the mounty and she said now way. She actualy seemed disgusted at me wanting to do something a bit more kinky. Its my birthday on friday and that didnt even make her consider it for that day.

Now is a tricky few days trying to get her in the mood.

Oh dear.

If we're just talking about the toy though, I have the mounty and love it. I havent used it with my OH, but lately have been thinking about the idea of something simlar, if we could find a surface suitable anyway... I'd love to screw that while sucking him off!

At his flat, the floor is carpetted in his room... Everywhere else is communal areas... my house might work though as we have laminate but that can only happen if my parents go on hol sometime soon, lol!

(And damn our new house (in July) being a shared house! Grr!

I have to say that they are pretty damb hot.

I only like things when she enjoys them. For me, sex is 100% about getting her off. Lately I have been wanting to try some new things (hence the visits to this site).

For me its all about getting her off and if she tries this and dosent like it I will likely be more put off than her! If the sex isnt doing anything for her I quickly lose interest in what we are doing.

I now tell her she cant tell me if she is going to cum because it makes me cum too quickly. I am sure I am not the only guy who feels like this.

Whoops, sorry for the double post but I didnt finish that last sentance.

For me its all about getting her off and if she tries this and dosent like it I will likely be more put off than her! If the sex isnt doing anything for her I quickly lose interest in what we are doing.

I now tell her she cant tell me if she is going to cum because it makes me cum too quickly. I am sure I am not the only guy who feels like this.

skilgannon wrote:

Whoops, sorry for the double post but I didnt finish that last sentance.

skilgannon,

The overall impression that I'm getting from your messages is that you want your partner to be more of this and do more of that because you yourself feel like you aren't satisfied with your sex life with your partner.

It sounds to me like you are putting all of the responsibility for satisfying you onto her shoulders, and the only effort you are making is to try to get her to do things she doesn't want to do.

If my partner did that, I'd dump him, frankly.

I think if you want to be more satisfied with your sex life, then you will need to focus on you. I think you need to spend more time masturbating, and work out exactly what you like and how you like it, and then tell your partner using explicit words exactly how and what to do with your body.

I am not referring to stuff like getting her to put on some kind of fantasy show for you such as you watching her bounce up and down on a huge fuckoff dildo. In my view, that's nothing to do with you, and everything to do with her. So I'd dump that idea straight away.

I mean, why on earth would any woman want to do something she doesn't want to, when her partner doesn't seem to care if she wants to or not? I mean, you want her to bounce up and down on a huge dildo, and what are you offering her in exchange? More requests to do things she doesn't want to do? If this was really about getting her off as you claim, then why do you exhibit so much interest in things which totally kill her arousal? You think she doesn't do it right? I have a different opinion.

I disagree that the problem here is getting her to do things. I think that the problem here is too much take and insufficient give.

I apologise if you feel that this is intended personally, I really don't mean it like that. I think you're focusing on something which is unrelated to the source of your difficulties, and my sole interest is to help you realise what the problem might actually be.

I wish you the best of luck.

Lava_Twilight_x wrote:

Still after all these years, I'm really insecure about doing it. (not the 'I think I look fat doing it, coz there's nothing better than seeing my boobs jigglying about!' but actually doing it & the fear of looking like a complete prat....)

Hey Lava, I used to worry about the exact same thing (with a bit of the typical 'I'll look fat...' etc thrown in). I don't know what did it but I'm just not that worried anymore and I really do love being on top for the sensation and the control. I'm sure you don't look like a prat - pretty sure your guy will just be gazing up at you thinking how hot you look! Hope you find your confidence soon x

I finally have my Mounty! Got it a week ago & not had the opportunity to use it. So, this morning, Mr Mounty is on a promise!

Just recce-ing the flat for ideal spot, & away I go! Wayhay!!! :D x

I brought one for my wife she had a good look and feel f it and put it in the draw Fingers crossed