Who's cooking what tonight?

Tuna with fresh horseradish sauce, crushed new potatoes with lemon oil and kalettes

2 Likes

Mum made me a steak pie so it’s that with carrots and peas :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Love stifado @carzy when i make it my self its never quite the same as eating it in my beloved Greece :greece:. I do make a pretty mean moussaka though.

Leg of lamb Sunday roast today mmmm :yum:

3 Likes

Making Cream of Crab soup. McCormick has a great recipe, using Old Bay. Only sub I make is a couple of sticks of celery (w/ tops) instead of parsley flakes, which we don’t stock. Easy-peasy.

Serve w/ Sourdough, and YUM!

1 Like

I have no idea but it tastes good

Home made Chinese chicken with egg fried rice I’m having noodles and OH is having some chips I know this is odd but due to the lack of prawn crackers I’m going to have a couple of popadom

Homemade chicken tortilla soup.

Spag bol tonight x

4 Cheese Ravioli, w/ pesto. Easy, and tasty.

And, since it is National Pi Day (3.14…), apple pie later.

1 Like

I desperately need to cook something healthy. I might make some zucchini slice so I can have left overs. It’s hard getting motivated to cook for yourself.

Miss-

Try slicing it lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, fill it with something you like (cheese, cous-cous, canned tuna, etc.), top it with a mix of moz and corn meal, and bake it for about 15 min, until the top starts to carmelize-. Yum!

2 Likes

I do all the cooking. Everything from scratch. Tonight Mathew I’ll be cooking tandoori chicken, coconut and toasted almond basmati rice, and an ickle salad with a minted yogurt dressing.:pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

Vegetarian sausages, cauliflower cheese and peas. Is that a weird combination? It tastes nice.

2 Likes

Nah @AmyA sausages and anything cheesy is ideal!

Chicken tikka masala curry tonight aaaaand I’ve got poppadoms :smirk:

3 Likes

Liver in garlic butter with a clove of garlic ont side…
It may work, it may not!!!
But it smells good​:yum:

1 Like

Chilli con carne and rice :+1:

1 Like

Tuscan pasta with ‘chicken’ and ‘chorizo’, side salad and garlic bread :+1:

1 Like

We had a French Rest. open a few weeks ago; it’s the only one around here. We’ve been there one time before; Food was delicious, but service was spotty.

We went back tonight, for Coq au Vin. Again, great food, but sub-par service but better than last time. The owner came around (which he does), and I told him I had a problem with the chicken. It made me think I had died and gone to heaven!

‘Fish’ and chips tonight!

4 Likes