Who's cooking what tonight?

I’ve doing a garlic and herb marinated steak, onion and gravy baguette with sweet potato chips :fries: tonight.
What about you? :blush:

16 Likes

@jbfrater that’s sounds lovely. We’re having Coconut Rice and Crispy Chicken tonight. Treated the household to a Gusto box to try and find more interesting meals x

4 Likes

Ooo. That sounds absolutely lovely too! And we all deserve a nice treat right? :grin::grin: I love coconut rice. Its lovely.

1 Like

I quite agree, it can get quite monotonous when you cook everyday to come up with new and exciting meals to try.

I’m not a very adventurous cook so Gusto is great x

Sweet and Sour it is. Just need to raid the cupboards.

Meatball tray bake, followed by Percy Pig ice cream! :yum::yum::yum:

Hello and welcome @kinkynfreaky :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been using the coconut oil I got for the silicone toy test that @wildflower suggested to cook my egg fried rice. It works surprisingly well. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

How does everyone else do their coconut rice? My secret recipe is: boil rice in coconut milk. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Funny you mention that @Ian_Chimp as that’s exactly what I’ll be doing with my rice tonight xx

Trying to slide into the goodbooks or other places :joy::wink: so went a trip to the butchers and we having bbq ribs and sirloin steak for the Mr and a fillet steak for me.

1 Like

Sausage dinner. But the sausages tasted funky so I told the family not to eat them. Mr John replied that he thinks I should be eating more sausage :joy:

2 Likes

Salmon, sweet potato and salad for us!

I’m off down the pub for some loaded fries!

4 Likes

Coconut is one of my favourite things ever! I love it in all forms :coconut: Glad you’re getting good use out of the oil aside from smearing it over your sex toys @Ian_Chimp . Got a craving for coconut rice now! :yum:

There are a lot of swish dinners on here. Are you all really having this, or are these just the flavours of your super noodles? :slightly_smiling_face:

A little goes a long way. :slightly_smiling_face: Is it the same when you’re using it as lube?

Yes , you don’t need much and the smell transports you to a tropical island! :desert_island:

It’s football training for the teens twice a week, always at inconvenient times - these are microwave meal nights. So, Tesco Finest Lamb Tagine with Couscous tonight, ready in a ping for whoever is round…
Tomorrow is chickpeas and roasted red peppers, cooked in a slow cooker overnight with wine and stock. Great with nachos and tzatziki.
I’m going to steal that idea of cooking rice in coconut milk - sounds fantastic.

We’re having halloumi burgers with roast pepper and hummus. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Pizza for us, been contemplating getting a proper pizza oven for the garden. Just need to sort the garden out first :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Oho - love a good filet steak. OH is from Glasgow! :wave:

1 Like