Why are pregnant women so sexy?

Just watching Rachel Riley who is my ultimate No1 crush and for me she never looks so beautiful or sexy more than she does when she’s pregnant, the further she’s gone in to her pregnancy the more beautiful and sexy she looks, I have to admit I’ve always had a thing for thinking women look their most sexy when they’re are pregnant and don’t really know why!
So why do men, and maybe women find pregnant women so sexy? XxX

5 Likes

As a woman who’s had 2 kids I personally don’t find it attractive.
I understand why some do though. It’s the most natural and feminine thing a uterus owner (I want to be politically correct here) can do. They’re growing a life inside their bodies. Their skin tends to improve with a glow, their hair gets silkier and they tend to, in my opinion, have a very protective air about them. It’s almost primal :flushed:

5 Likes

@Yes_man possibly because You’re creating something together - and that can be really sexy and that plays into a man’s primal bredding instinct :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

Now thats a good explanation but why all women, surely that would be just with your partner?

I think a lot of stuff is hardwired into our lizard brains. There’s no reason a cluster of fat and glands hanging off a woman’s chest should be inherently attractive, but our brains are wired to say, “there’s someone who’s come into her fertile season of life and is ready to reproduce.” Same about the concentration of fat on a backside: why is that attractive? It tells our lizard brain that someone is sexually mature and healthy enough to support life. So a pregnant woman triggers in our brains the same sort of response, in overdrive. Also, when it’s an already attractive woman (whatever that means to you) that gets pregnant, you can make a direct connection to the underlying proof of sex. I can think of several celebrities (actors, musicians) who got pregnant and just exuded goddess sexiness while they carried. These are also always of course folks that continue to have personal trainers and chefs and stylists and they can have every piece of clothing perfectly tailored for every appearance - it can definitely be different in real life, especially if you’re living it as the pregnant one, as none of your clothes fit and all your favorite foods make you either nauseous, gassy, or both, and your joints are giving out on you and you can’t find a comfortable position to sleep more than an hour and why is that hair growing there now.

With everything, personal experience and cultural conditioning can rewire our associations. I also wonder if there isn’t something in the viewer/observer that has to mature to a point to be receptive to that as well. I don’t recall having much affinity for pregnant women until the point that my wife and I were starting to consider kids, about a year before we pulled the goalie and got pregnant ourselves. But now it’s a top turn-on for me - and not just my preference for my wife’s pregnancy, but just in general.

We’re definitely done having children, but If there was a way to keep her right at about 5-6 months pregnant permanently or occasionally, I would have no complaints at all.

2 Likes

Great reply and definitely agree with that last comment, my OH has a great little ish​:smirk: mummy tummy which is so sexy, but agree if she had her pregnancy curves occasionally that would be cool.

1 Like

Haha - for sure! It doesn’t hurt that during her last pregnancy, our sex life was crazy! That’s when we really got into anal and DP play, she just couldn’t get enough of feeling all filled up. And in the 3rd trimester she would regularly wake me up in the night for sex to help her fall back asleep/fight insomnia, including twice one night in the final weeks AFTER bedtime sex already. In the end, someone was trying to tease us that having sex is a great way to induce labor - I was like, “dude, to have any more sex than we already do I’d have to take leave from work!”

So those are my lasting memories of having a pregnant wife. That kiddo is now 3.5 years old and we’re just about fully through-the-night-potty-trained and sleeping regularly without frequent wake-ups for the first time in almost 7 years! I have no desire to go back and start all over again!

2 Likes

@LRLRL, My wife’s sexual appetite increased almost 1000% after her second pregnancy and its almost as extreme as mine, our best years were definitely once the second started sleeping through, our sexlife just went crazy and so varied, especially anal too, as we had at least 12 hours of playtime!! Our problem is they are both now 16 and 18 so we don’t get anytime before 11pm to ourselves anymore so it so limiting now we get what we can when we can.
Enjoy whilst you can!!

1 Like

Ha ha yes @Yes_man with my partner yes, but the primal instinct comment could be applied to most women.
I personally feel a pregnant woman radiates natural beauty and have a certain glow about them.
Again, just my opinion everyone’s ideas vary.
I’m totally with you on having OH pregnancy curves occasionally :+1::pregnant_woman:

1 Like

I think woman often look glowing ( once early morning sickness passss) and really healthy.
I think men seeing a woman pregnant subliminally think about her in a sexual context , where in normal circumstances might not give them a second glance… I know that probably sounds quite shallow.

2 Likes

(the post this message is in reply to has been deleted)

I can’t say that I’ve ever looked at a pregnant person and thought, ‘my gosh, they must have had bareback sex and are full of male semen’. Or then started thinking about their orgasm face while they tell me about what car seat they’re thinking of buying.

It all sounds a bit objectifying.

1 Like

It’s all about the big boobies for me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely. :+1: But when you share opinions on a discussion board you may find that people then discuss them (and possibly even disagree with them).

I think being pregnant can be difficult enough. It’s not like a role-play outfit you can take on and off, and there’s so much stuff to think about. I think I’d be pretty annoyed if everyone kept treating me like a prop in their spank bank.

1 Like

Yes that what discussions are about I thought. Some agree

Some disagree

I will delete it.

Been pregnant several times myself so have experience in how I looked how I felt and what got said.

1 Like

I didn’t use riding or full of male semen either.

I will leave it at that…

1 Like

You are getting to serious… everything doesn’t have to be second guessed for political correctness.

1 Like

Calling something you disagree with ‘political correctness’ is a really lazy way out.

I made some good points. Maybe you should address those?

I’m just saying you are getting very intense about a simple light hearted question of why men find pregnant women sexy…I merely offered a possible reason.
I qualified it with saying it may be a bit shallow.
I never said anything about bare back or semen. Why did you need to add that in.?

Ah, I see. My reply was to @CurvyJilly (who did bring in bareback and male semen, though has since deleted their message).

I apologise for the confusion.

:thinking: I think it depends. I’m sure there are a lot of people who find pregnant women sexy, but there are probably just as many who don’t find pregnant women sexy. This podcast was a good listen about a couple’s intimacy during her pregnancy. He still loved her but was not sexually attracted to her pregnant body.

2 Likes