Why can't I login?

So I went to try and login to my account on the shopping site and it said “sorry we couldn’t verify your email and password. Please check that your details have been entered correctly to continue”. I know this is the right login information as it’s always saved on my computer. I tried to reset my password but it said “oops something went wrong”. Could I possibly be hacked? I don’t have my card details or anything linked to my account as I always use PayPal so they can’t access that but they can see my address and personal details. I also have quite a few points on my account so the most valuable thing is that. I can still get onto my forum account on here hence why I’m writing this. I just don’t know what to do.

Have you tried contacting Customer Care?

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp not yet I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. I really hope I am not hacked and I won’t know what to do if I am hacked :frowning:

I’ve just checked, and I can’t log-in either (small caveat, I’m ill so could be being brain dead :slightly_smiling_face:).

It’s probably another glitch. You might want to ping Customer Care and let them know, but chances are someone else has done it already.

You have not been hacked, sometimes when a site has issues login problems can occur. What you described is quite a common thing, give it sometime and try again.

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp I’ve just emailed them now to see what is going on.

1 Like

I’ve had it happen twice, I’ve just left it a little while and managed to log back in ok.

1 Like

Haven’t tried the site but was logged out of the forum on my computer and I can’t log in :sweat_smile: Ok tried the site, and yep no logging in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Pictures for me isn’t even loading for me anymore on the shopping site. I think the site is going down as the site worked perfectly this morning.

It’s not letting me in, either

Yep I couldn’t log in either!

I can’t login to the forum or site on the laptop, it just comes up with ‘unable to reach this site’ message but I am still logged to the forum on my phone?

1 Like

They just can’t seem to catch a break. I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for them.

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp yeah LH seems to be having a lot of issues lately. :frowning:

@wildflower yeah I’m using the forums on my phone but I can’t login on the computer to the forum or the shopping site.

2 Likes

It’s a bit weird eh. Hopefully they’ll get it sorted soon :crossed_fingers:

Was just able to login to the forum on my computer, hopefully that means the site will work soon :crossed_fingers:

Ok, looks like the site is logging in again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m in. :+1: About an hour? That’s not so bad. Hopefully no one noticed. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m back in on laptop on both the forum and shopping site :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Back in now.

There’s been loads of issues reported via several news channels over the past 2 hours with what are described as ‘high profile’ websites - HSBC, BA, AirBNB and others - all seems to be fixed now. Obviously LH is on par with some big names. :wink:

1 Like