Why does my Profile pic keep disappearing?

Just wondering if anyone can shed a bit of light on my profile pic! Every time I log in it’s reverted back to the standard “S”, anyone know why? Tia :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

Because your nipples are on show, and nipples aren’t allowed :blush:

You just need to blur them out or add some small emojis/dots to them and it’ll be OK :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Sweet lord really? :man_facepalming:t3: I’ll get it sorted! Thank you :grin:

@SexInTheCity changed it now but my photo editing skills are pretty much zero :joy: I’m better at my actual job than anything computer/technology wise :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:joy: At least it’ll stay! On my phone (android) the pencil blur function is under edit > more > mosaic. Took me ages to work out as there’s an option called ‘blur’ but that doesn’t give you the pencil option (blurs everything else but one bit not the other way round) - very confusing!

1 Like

That’s the main thing I suppose, that it’ll stay haha I’m on iPhone! Using android feels like I’m back at Nokia 3310 status :joy::joy:

Yep, the nipples rule was applied to everyone for the sake of equality. Can see you’ve edited and profile pic now showing so sounds like you’ve got it sorted :+1:

1 Like

Personally I don’t see the problem with nipples! No anywhere near the same as a Willy and a dilly on show haha rules are rules though I suppose :ok_hand:

1 Like

Perhaps the rule would work better if in the interest of equality both men’s and women’s nipples were allowed. :joy:

2 Likes

I agree, I’d like to see all bare nipples :joy:

Haha so putting blue dots on your nipples have done the trick now I guess?? :joy:

1 Like

Who’d of thought hey :man_shrugging:t3::joy::joy::+1:t3:

1 Like

For future use you can get some nipple tassels to wear! :grin:

1 Like

I’ll look into this just for the you mate! Keep you’re eyes peeled over the next week or so :joy::joy::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like