Why is ladies underwear such a turn on

For me it’s been a lifetime fascination…

It started with admiring pictures of women wearing it (remember the mail order catalogues?) but progressed to wanting to look at and feel it. The texture of the fabric, the way it looks and feels against the feminine body is amazing.

I realised (as a teen) that it was something I really enjoyed both on my girlfriends and also on me. These haven’t really changed and I’ve probably thought about why that is the case more than most.

I believe we associate intimacy, sensuality and romance with what the woman wears. Lingerie is designed to emphasise this - in fact it’s the very reason for it existing!

There are very few things in life (in my opinion) which excite the mind more than seeing the feminine body dressed in great underwear. Something that says “look at me, touch me and admire me” will always get me going. If it’s not possible to see that on a woman, then I guess it’s why I indulge the same feelings on my own too?

Love to see what others think…

5 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

I just know how to get him going :rofl:

1 Like

It’s just one of life’s fetishes. Although i am straight I personally love wearing a black body stocking or one piece swimsuits because i love to feel myself all over in them and they make me feel really horny.

1 Like

I haven’t indulged for a while and I think it’s making my anxiety/depression worse.

I love wearing lingerie but I also don’t think it looks nice on men, it just feels so nice.

It’s very conflicting, I like it but it also makes me feel shameful.

1 Like

Welcome back @JammieDodger299
:wave::wave:

If it feels nice and you like it then wear it…
There is nothing shameful about wearing something you like…

Personally I think it looks great on everyone and at the end of the day it’s only material…you’re not hurting anyone.

You indulge and enjoy…

6 Likes

I agree I have enjoyed wearing some sexy knickers in the past I felt really good in them

2 Likes

I love wearing ladies underwear, oh my!

2 Likes